JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was doing a search for vintage firearms & found a link to NWF & signed up. I also shoot modern firearms. Excellent website & was impressed with Joe Link's patriotic reasoning to fire it up in 08 when commiecrat Obummer was elected. I've sent links to all my friends in Idaho & other states, better days ahead for gun owners with Trump at our helm !!

I had another forum I went to for years and over the last year everything turned
kind of cranky and confrontational. I don't need that in my life.
So I searched for other sites and found a few. I observed all of them without being a member for a while
and decided on this one as folks here seem to have a bit more of a "civil attitude" towards each other.
The fact I live in Washington state is just a bonus.
Living in Washington state is NOT a bonus......this state is like living in a Rod Serling movie.
This site being inclusive of the N.W. states is the bonus.......:)

Let me introduce myself to this group of owners of firearms and related ideas.
I am a long time resident of Oregon state and have lived here for 30 plus years. My hobbies include preforming Search and rescue for the last 12 years with Lane Co. Sheriff Dept in the group called SVG which is a group of searchers who own 4x4 rigs used in searches. I also go out four wheeling to see the state on non paved roads and look for ideal sites to shoot my weapons of various types and caliber. I have spent 12 years in the military as a Aircraft Mechanic as a 67H20 is various countries during the Cold War. I have recently moved to Oregon City and looking for a group of fellow enthusiasts who like the same things that I like doing preferably at abandon rock quarries or on private land where you do not have to belong to groups like gun clubs to shoot at. My weapons consist from 17 HMR bolt action rat rifle to a Mosin Nagant 91/30 battle rifle which fires the 7.62x54r round, plus pistols which use ammo from 22lr to 5.56x45 rounds.

Let me introduce myself to this group of owners of firearms and related ideas.
I am a long time resident of Oregon state and have lived here for 30 plus years. My hobbies include preforming Search and rescue for the last 12 years with Lane Co. Sheriff Dept in the group called SVG which is a group of searchers who own 4x4 rigs used in searches. I also go out four wheeling to see the state on non paved roads and look for ideal sites to shoot my weapons of various types and caliber. I have spent 12 years in the military as a Aircraft Mechanic as a 67H20 is various countries during the Cold War. I have recently moved to Oregon City and looking for a group of fellow enthusiasts who like the same things that I like doing preferably at abandon rock quarries or on private land where you do not have to belong to groups like gun clubs to shoot at. My weapons consist from 17 HMR bolt action rat rifle to a Mosin Nagant 91/30 battle rifle which fires the 7.62x54r round, plus pistols which use ammo from 22lr to 5.56x45 rounds.
Hi!

Watch out for @Stomper :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top