JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surfed in after reading an OFF e.mail. One of the PDX area 07/SOT cats mentioned site in a post. Had to come check joint out.
Pleased as hell to find so many fellow firearms owners

Live in Eastern Oregon, the Other 2/3's of State, where "our votes are made up and points do not matter!".

kevinL
Umatilla

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

Just ran across you on the internet.

Searched online for Oregon gun forums after some annoying poodles on ifish peed themselves when I tried to start an EDC picture thread, and mine happened to show my EDC pistol. Not bashing ifish, it was just annoying to have some regular posters act like crying little girls

Searched online for Oregon gun forums after some annoying poodles on ifish peed themselves when I tried to start an EDC picture thread, and mine happened to show my EDC pistol. Not bashing ifish, it was just annoying to have some regular posters act like crying little girls
Here we know them as bubblegums and azzhats. :)

Here we know them as bubblegums and azzhats. :)

Yup!!! :D

IMG_1087.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews