JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a member on another group that also starts with "Northwest" and I know this guy who's talking about leaving the fold and starting a new pursuit of creating his own website about guns and such. So I checked it out after he got it going...
Hi Joe!

Many many moons ago I was looking for places to buy guns locally, armslist was still pretty small and this was the only other option, been here ever since.

I still get asked quite often what a good place to buy and sell guns is, I always say NWFA:)

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I bought a reloading scale from a person who had the scale listed on another sight. After I met him he emailed me about this sight so I checked it out and here I am.

Friend of mine pointed it out to me, said it was like the Craigslist for guns. Came in and spent 3 days scouring all the sales and could feel my wallet getting lighter already. Then I found the forums and felt a little more at home seeing fellow enthusiasts. Talked with some great people around here and here then decided to help contribute during the IP43 2018 defensive.

My wife and I were roaming around logging roads in the Coast range (between Portland and Seaside, Or.) when we came across a current member who was with friends out tgt shooting. He told us about this organization.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top