Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks

Where did you hear about Northwest Firearms?

Reactions
I started looking for a shotgun and ran across the community and thought I would join. I require some assistance. When one sets out to purchase their first weapon they start out thinking they only require a cheap gun that is somewhere in he middle of the road in terms of quality. Then one starts down the rabbit hole and realizes that they want something more worthwhile. Also if I'm going to buy a shotgun, one also needs to acquire a handgun, then later I'll clearly need an assault weapon. Additionally I will need a nice .30 caliber hunting rifle, On and on and on.. Next thing you know I'm purchasing a 300 gallon natty gas generator and looking at plots of land outside of Bend. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Perhaps you can be a guiding light while I travel down the hole. Thanks.

Glad you found us, a lot of knowledgable folks on this board, enjoy.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS