JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buddy, who is a member, sent me a link to an SMG for sale. Joined up: Not even on here five days and I'm already in for a few $K. Argh! So many cool guns!

Happy to be here and looking forward to participating in the community. :D

Last Edited:
I started looking for a shotgun and ran across the community and thought I would join. I require some assistance. When one sets out to purchase their first weapon they start out thinking they only require a cheap gun that is somewhere in he middle of the road in terms of quality. Then one starts down the rabbit hole and realizes that they want something more worthwhile. Also if I'm going to buy a shotgun, one also needs to acquire a handgun, then later I'll clearly need an assault weapon. Additionally I will need a nice .30 caliber hunting rifle, On and on and on.. Next thing you know I'm purchasing a 300 gallon natty gas generator and looking at plots of land outside of Bend. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Perhaps you can be a guiding light while I travel down the hole. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top