Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Landhawk Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Where did you hear about Northwest Firearms?

AMT

Reactions
:s0023:I googled, "Top gun forum in the northwest" And out of more than 11,000,000 search results, this website landed at the top of my search. And I thought, this must be the most popular and the best in the northwest. And I was right.
Welcome to NWFA. :)

Reactions
hmmmmm

Where did the Chat Room disappear too..??

Or is that part of this whole push to talk thing that keeps begging me to click on..wtf

Reactions
I was looking to find ways to market my guns beyond the the standard Gunbroker, Guns America etc. Plus with having more local level interaction, I figured it could help curb some of the cretins aka scammers who like to lurk on public forums etc.

Reactions
About myself, I have always been around guns. Even though My Dad wasn't a hunter. I remember as a child having a pair of chrome/plastic Lone Ranger 6 guns that fired roll caps. Later Daisey alr rifle, then the red Ryder bb gun. Later on went to cop pellets by crossman, and others. In High school took a buss out to Gladstone (in the early 70's) while I was in High school and bought my first revolver out of the nickel adds for $40. It was a British .455 Webly break top revolver. I Graduated high School before my 18thoughts birthday. So I couldn't buy any ammo at any store for a while. When I did turn 18, and found out I could only buy rifle ammo, I started looking for a way to get .45 acp ammo. Nope had to be 21 to buy it. Found an M-1 carbine at a surplus store for $50. Bought that, and lots of Surplus ammo back then real cheap. The empty brass was adding up so I looked into starting to reload, then found out I could buy .45 slugs, casings, primers and powder and build my own .45 for the webly, ( another note, had to have half moon clips to make the acp's work in the webly). 47 years later, I'm still reloading, but many more calibers. Still shooting when weather permits. I have held an F.F.L. twice. First time was just no name dealer. Second time was as Portland Firearms sales, and as Portland Firearms Training Team.. Held the N.R.A. basic pistol class, with live fire at Johnson Creek Gun club for about 3 years, then Obama got elected, and we went over the top. Way too many people for that 10 lane range. I got us kicked out. Too many members couldn't shoot when they wanted to. Totally my fault for not limiting properly. Can by Rod and Gun Club gave us a home for a while. But it was still plenty busy. Then I had discord in the ranks of instructors, and the membership fees at Canby had to go up because of a construction issue, and I couldn't continue so Portland Firearms Training Team was Dissolved. I have been buying a couple guns here and there over the years, and still shooting when I can. Not NRA certified anymore, but would like to find a place where I could help out with a class or two in the future.

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS