HighLine Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems

Where did you hear about Northwest Firearms?

Reactions
Hi all. I came across NW firearms via a Google search for outdoor shooting locations. Actually, a Reddit user in the /pdxgunnuts subreddit posted a link to the outdoor range forum on this site. I hunt big game all over Oregon and have thus far found this site to be a great resource.

Thanks,
Kyle

sobo

Reactions
Sorry to hear how ya found us, but welcome all the same. Glad you're here!

Reactions
Hello, I Hurd about Northwest Firarms, I believe from the web. I haven't been on Northwest for sometime, due to the covid-19 and other responsibility's. But, now, I'm back.

XoXSciFiGuy

Reactions
I found NW Firearms by Googling on a question I had regarding black powder. A link appeared showing a thread here or something about it. I lurked for a while to see what was what, and then joined. I get the idea I'm much less right-wing than some folks here, but I'm okay with that. I'm ex-Army, mid-1970's and have some middle-of-the-road views on guns. But I definitely support the 2nd, you can bet on it. And I don't think fifty different sets of gun laws for fifty different states is really a good idea at all. If SOME government agency has to make the laws, I would rather it be one centralized agency, like the Feds I guess. Better than fifty different sets of rules, and probably easier to get changes you wanted to those rules.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Flayed Customs
    5.00 star(s)
    Sean at Flayed customs did an amazing stipple, double undercut, and ceracote of my Glock. The work is on par if not better than a lot of the...
  • Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    5.00 star(s)
    Stopped in looking for a Magpul trigger guard and pin. Took care of me and even managed to get me to walk out with 3 other items!:s0140: Highly...
    • HA556
    5.00 star(s)
    I visited the store earlier this year and purchased a scope. They have very competitive pricing and a large inventory . No question I would buy...
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
Top Bottom