JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Impact guns has the 206 snubby for $216 shipped and the 4" M200 for $220 shipped right now. Use code welcome20 to get the discount price on one or the other.

I think those will only work for one shot because the "metal" is gum or something.

Ba_YfaTCQAENsd4.jpg

You can't Necro yourself, Lloyd.

Revolver market hasn't loosened up much since I posted this thread in 2020.

I haven't found much worthwhile in the $200 price range either but this new Rossi 357 going for $430 shipped has caught my eye.

I like the looks and features of this revolver much more than the RIA revolvers but it's double the cost. There doesn't seem to be any pre-owned ones out there. I might bite the bullet and give a new one a try. The reviews have been favorable so far.

I have been thinking about acquiring an inexpensive revolver with exposed hammer in 38spl or maybe even 357 Magnum. I have been scanning classifieds here and checking out sales elsewhere online and it's slim pickings out there in the low end revolver world.
Most of the cheap revolvers usually get tossed off the Interstate bridge into the Columbia after their first use. This is why the new Columbia bridge project has gone nowhere, too many politicians have things they don't want to be found on the bottom of the river if they ever start the construction project.

Last Edited:
There are several cheap, older Rossi's on GB. BIN for $225 for a .38. Also a S&W 10-8 for $350. So they are out there.

Revolver market hasn't loosened up much since I posted this thread in 2020.

I haven't found much worthwhile in the $200 price range either but this new Rossi 357 going for $430 shipped has caught my eye.

I like the looks and features of this revolver much more than the RIA revolvers but it's double the cost. There doesn't seem to be any pre-owned ones out there. I might bite the bullet and give a new one a try. The reviews have been favorable so far.
I pulled the trigger on the purchase of a new Rossi RM66. $430 Shipped. Reviews are pretty great on this revolver and it looks like it will be comfortable to shoot with full house loads.

I pulled the trigger on the purchase of a new Rossi RM66. $430 Shipped. Reviews are pretty great on this revolver and it looks like it will be comfortable to shoot with full house loads.
I can't believe people still buy newly introduced Taurus products.

I only have one Taurus product and that is a gx2 40. It is every bit as good as any glock I ever shot so far. Taurus products are not as refined as other manufacturers. I will take a S&W over a Taurus revolver any day. The one advantage taurus has is cost. I have never owned a bad Tauris they simply aren't the ones I would choose

I've picked up a EEA Windicator in 357 for a pretty reasonable price. 4" blued version. On sale and a $50 gift card made it quite reasonable. So far I'm happy with it. Took 5 to 6 weeks to clear the darn background but I don't think it's as loaded down with applications now as it was then.

I've picked up a EEA Windicator in 357 for a pretty reasonable price. 4" blued version. On sale and a $50 gift card made it quite reasonable. So far I'm happy with it. Took 5 to 6 weeks to clear the darn background but I don't think it's as loaded down with applications now as it was then.
I bought one of those towards the end of last year, at Cabelas for $199. It was used but looks like new.

It's no S&W, but it's not bad either. For a couple hundred bucks it's a bargain.

Have revolvers always been so pricey? I seem to remember them being a bit less expensive early 2000s.

I wouldn't mind picking one up but hell even the .22 lr revolvers are $500+ for use S&W.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews