JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want to call it elaborate. It really didnt look all that elaborate to me given the resources the Federal Government has. I used to do MMA shows so i see things as either real life or an "event". Event being a show put on to entertain or for other reasons. It just didnt seem all that elaborate, slightly more so than the complexity of entertaining 3k people in a building for an evening. Half of me says to myself i wish i was wrong, the other half just laughs and says it was too poorly scripted. So i'm a little torn on SH because like everyone i want to believe that no one would use the thought of murdering innocent children to manipulate the country, the other half says DANG but it would be SO EASY because as humans we want to believe what we see.

After watching the reactions of those at the Boston Bombings (IMO undisputed attack) and people at the West Texas tragedy(IMO too big to fake) I am more and more convinced that Sandy Hook is a load of C%@P. I have yet to see ONE TEAR shed that looked even remotely real from any of the parents. Did they pick these actors just because they have a good sad face? I see they ditched Robbie Parker because his fake sincerity/crying backfired. Anyone else think this too?

Unbelievable. I can't even begin to understand why you would suggest this? Is it because the parents didn't react as you wanted? Were you there to witness their reaction? Your assertion is so over-the-top as to be sick. You are no better than the worst of the people you love to hate.

Terrorism is a fake word made up by the government to distinguish government violence and other violence, as if government violence is legitimate. By their own definition, all governments are terrorist organizations:

Terror is sending armed gangs into private homes in the dead of night to confiscate private property and tossing citizens into prison for angering the state. Let's not even talk about wars, the ultimate expression of state power and the ultimate terrorist acts.

Violence or terrorism, whatever you want to call it, is practically the exclusive domain of the state. Non-state violence is the rare exception.

Libertarian my butt. You are an anacharist masquerading as a libertarian.

How did the state sponsor Timothy McVeigh, Malvo, Boston, or any of the shootings of the past few years? Did the state sponsor the UT bell tower shooter?

Libertarian my butt. You are an anacharist masquerading as a libertarian.

How did the state sponsor Timothy McVeigh, Malvo, Boston, or any of the shootings of the past few years? Did the state sponsor the UT bell tower shooter?

Apparently you don't know what "exception" means. A product of public school, no doubt.

I asserted nothing Kevatc. You need to learn to read. There is a difference between an observation (mine) stated as a question and an assertion. I asserted nothing. Did i say i doubted McVeigh, or Malvo, or Boston??? SH is actually the first (alleged) tragedy that i have ever questioned. Maybe 9/11 there are some weird things about 9/11 but it obviously actually happened. It would be kind of hard to make buildings dissappear. The only question is who did it. But i really dont care.

I am not sure what you mean by "the worst of the people i love to hate" I do not "love to hate" anyone. I actually love to enjoy and like people.

Also i would be curious as to your definition of an Anarchist. My definition in my opinion (not an assertion) is that anarchists thrive off of chaos and ultimately care about no one but themselves. Therefore in order to be an anarchist you cannot care about ANYTHING. dman has posted various posts that show he actually cares alot about several topics. How can he be an anarchist? :huh:

I do not trust someone (Our government leaders) when they claim to care about "the children" when they look at children in other countries as permissible casualties for the "greater good". That is BS, kids are kids no matter what their skin color or who their parents are. I do not trust ANYONE with a double standard that glaring.

Terrorism is a fake word made up by the government to distinguish government violence and other violence, as if government violence is legitimate. By their own definition, all governments are terrorist organizations:

Terror is sending armed gangs into private homes in the dead of night to confiscate private property and tossing citizens into prison for angering the state. Let's not even talk about wars, the ultimate expression of state power and the ultimate terrorist acts.

Violence or terrorism, whatever you want to call it, is practically the exclusive domain of the state. Non-state violence is the rare exception.

I hope you folks realise he's quoteing John Kerry when he was reading a statement written by Jane Fonda

I hope you folks realise he's quoteing John Kerry when he was reading a statement written by Jane Fonda

3910863_Ron_Paul_Nope_answer_1_xlarge.jpe

Why do the board owners allow this conspiracy crap? At the very least it has nothing to do with firearm politics, not to mention making gun owners look crazy.

We need a private conspiracy forum for all the tin foil types.

(When you see a REAL Terror Attack.)
When I see a real terror attact I shut the tv off because I can not stand to watch b whoinsane and his lies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top