JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

After watching the reactions of those at the Boston Bombings (IMO undisputed attack) and people at the West Texas tragedy(IMO too big to fake) I am more and more convinced that Sandy Hook is a load of C%@P. I have yet to see ONE TEAR shed that looked even remotely real from any of the parents. Did they pick these actors just because they have a good sad face? I see they ditched Robbie Parker because his fake sincerity/crying backfired. Anyone else think this too?

300,000,000 people in the USA, hundreds of thousands work for the government. Thousands upon thousands have worked at Area 51, a known military installation which we still know next to nothing about, and those that work there wont even speak to their families about, IF their families even know they work there..... And you think SH was too big to fake??? :s0140:

What did you really see? I saw:

People walking disaster routes like any disaster drill.

Every Parent that lost a kid cant even get red eyes EXCEPT Robbie Parker, but he was caught off camera laughing and cracking jokes like every parent does just days after their young child supposedly dies a horrific death.

And 500 cars parked everywhere like everyone was running to beat everyone else to the refreshments in the firehouse.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. Poor parking job, poor acting job, poor script, and a president that is furious his little show didnt manipulate the country like he thought it would.

Terrorism is a fake word made up by the government to distinguish government violence and other violence, as if government violence is legitimate. By their own definition, all governments are terrorist organizations:

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion.

Terror is sending armed gangs into private homes in the dead of night to confiscate private property and tossing citizens into prison for angering the state. Let's not even talk about wars, the ultimate expression of state power and the ultimate terrorist acts.

Violence or terrorism, whatever you want to call it, is practically the exclusive domain of the state. Non-state violence is the rare exception.

They got one of those bastards in Boston tonight, so far . . . unfortunately, it sounds like a couple LEOs were killed, but that's the hazard of being a sheepdog. If these turn out to be the guys, they went out as National heros.

300,000,000 people in the USA, hundreds of thousands work for the government. Thousands upon thousands have worked at Area 51, a known military installation which we still know next to nothing about, and those that work there wont even speak to their families about, IF their families even know they work there..... And you think SH was too big to fake??? :s0140:

What did you really see? I saw:

People walking disaster routes like any disaster drill.

Every Parent that lost a kid cant even get red eyes EXCEPT Robbie Parker, but he was caught off camera laughing and cracking jokes like every parent does just days after their young child supposedly dies a horrific death.

And 500 cars parked everywhere like everyone was running to beat everyone else to the refreshments in the firehouse.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. Poor parking job, poor acting job, poor script, and a president that is furious his little show didnt manipulate the country like he thought it would.

Are you off of your meds? Seriously? Now your just acting like a kid. And area 51 has not been how you describe it. My Grandfather in law worked there. Was flown in on a daily jet, his family knew where he was going, and he talks to us..his family what he did there....built the SR-71 Blackbird. You should fly over to Sandy Hook and ask them if it was all fake and why they weren't sad enough on T.V. for your expectations.

I'd rather act like a kid than an idiot that lines up to buy every drop of kool aid the government tries to sell you. And the SR71??? Really? You do realize that was retired almost 25 years ago right? But i'm sure you knew about it in 1962 when they started developing it. . . Hey, can you find out about what kind of planes and saucers they have there now? I need a good laugh this morning i'm all ears! :s0112:

I'd rather act like a kid than an idiot that lines up to buy every drop of kool aid the government tries to sell you. And the SR71??? Really? You do realize that was retired almost 25 years ago right? But i'm sure you knew about it in 1962 when they started developing it. . . Hey, can you find out about what kind of planes and saucers they have there now? I need a good laugh this morning i'm all ears! :s0112:

I was pretty sure before but your posts in this thread have confirmed it. Your not off your meds, your just mentally challenged. You sure are in your own world cheering yourself on and demanding attention from anyone who will listen. Have a good morning and stay away from crowds and children now.

And area 51 has not been how you describe it. My Grandfather in law worked there. Was flown in on a daily jet, his family knew where he was going, and he talks to us..his family what he did there....built the SR-71 Blackbird.

The SR-71 and its antecedents were built in Burbank at the Lockheed "skunkworks" and trucked to groom lake for testing etc. Furthermore, the "SR-71 program" was publically announced very early on for political purposes hence little secrecy required. That is not exactly the current state of affairs at "area 51".

I was pretty sure before but your posts in this thread have confirmed it. Your not off your meds, your just mentally challenged. You sure are in your own world cheering yourself on and demanding attention from anyone who will listen. Have a good morning and stay away from crowds and children now.
LOL, i'm not the one claiming my mothers great grandpa's uncles brother sat around telling us America's top secrets while we sat around in our underwear watching family guy :s0112:

Remember....

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Listen. I like to be critical of stories, and if you look at the history of the world, false flag attacks have (and will) happen.

But, sandy hook?

No, I really don't think so. Because you have to look at what happened, and what they were trying to accomplish.

The risk vs. reward, just not there. (if we're talking a false flag thing)

If you want to talk 9/11......

Well just for the fun of hijacking a thread, I have to say, I just think there are ALOT of huge unanswered questions.

Not that I'm saying I personally have any particular suspects, but if you sift through all the "excitable theories" there are some real, legitimate questions that remain unanswered.

tinfoil+hat.jpg

They probably didn't orient the foil correctly. To protect yourself from external signals controlling you, you need the shiny side out. To keep them from reading your mind, you need the shiny side in. Everyone knows that! I'm very disappointed in MIT, but they were probably told by the government to report those findings to keep people from blocking them.

I really hope you can read the sarcasm in what I wrote!

The secret to protecting your brain from malevolent thought control with a tinfoil hat is to ground it. The ground wire can be attached at the back and run down the back under the shirt and thence down one leg, exiting at the back of the cuff, and taped to the heel of your shoe with a bare section touching the ground. The foil should be folded double, so there is a shiny surface inside and out. With minimal area necessary to protect the sensitive areas of the brain it can be concealed by a wig or hat. The model shown in Post #15 is just plain silly because the crest defeats concealment and acts as an antenna, sucking in the evil energies and feeding them directly to the brain. I am a Manufacturing Engineering Planning Tech in aerospace, so you can trust my bona fides on all this highly technological stuff. No need to thank me, just send cash, paypal accepted. :s0112:

So, it's easier to believe in an elaborate conspiracy involving thousands of people, than it is to believe that one nut job went off?

Why are Americans like that? It's easier to believe a convoluted conspiracy that involves jumping through gawd only knows how many hoops than it is to believe that evil exists in our world...

Strange. One of the reasons we make good victims I guess.

Edited to add: I do think politicians are taking as much advantage of bad things as they can, for sure. Leave no tragedy alone....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top