JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I follow the US constitution not some whackjob in the highest seat in the govt sectors. I will protect those closest to me and I will protect others in need that need such actions. Those that oppress others will suffer dearly.

Look what happened when the People's Republic of California not only banned "assault weapons," but demanded that owners surrender them to authorities. Nobody complied - next to nobody, anyway. Everybody quietly ignored the law - and by everybody I mean the normal, rock-ribbed, law-abiding Americans who owned them.

The authorities didn't surf the gun forums for names, didn't stage roundups, and reacted with only an embarrassed silence. Sure, they prohibited further sales of the banned weapons, but no one has ever attempted to go after them. And that was way back before the state was dead broke!

There's zero chance that a nation in full collapse could execute such an enormous operation. There may very well be ever-more-ridiculous laws passed, but just like in the last days of the Soviet Union, the best response is apathy. Just don't be the nail that sticks up and you won't get hammered down.

Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Afghans have nothing to lose, the civilian population here in the US can always pay up in return for "safety". In fact that's exactly what they've been doing for the last century. The federal government is really no different than the mafia with their protection racket.

My point is that it has nothing too do with the fact that the citizen militia doesn't need class 3 or predator drones, just heart.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top