JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thoughts on this article? When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them Over - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -

The guy has a point. The state will just concoct some BS threat or stage a false flag attack, and when they send out the police or army (posse commitatus won't protect you) to collect the guns, the militarist cult will dutifully bow down since the military can do no wrong. No civilian will be as well equipped as the state since 2A has been dead for 50 years. Anyone suspected to be capable of real resistance will be put down with predator drones.

Can anyone really make a compelling argument that a popular armed revolt has any chance of succeeding in the face of massive government firepower and a collaborationist population bribed by taxpayer dollars?

How long you think it will take them to collect up the estimated 283 million firearms from approx 42 million households spread across 3,794,101 sq mi.?

Cause I can tell you it will take one hell of a long time. Long enough that it won't be some sneaky over night raid taking anyone but the first few by surprise.

You need to loosen your tin foil hat.

How long you think it will take them to collect up the estimated 283 million firearms from approx 42 million households spread across 3,794,101 sq mi.?

Cause I can tell you it will take one hell of a long time. Long enough that it won't be some sneaky over night raid taking anyone but the first few by surprise.

Because grandma's .22 is what they're afraid of? Or even Arvil's 12 gauge? Think class 3 big guy.

They could miss 100 million of those firearms and still succeed because the people have no will of resistance or vitality in this culture of death waiting to die.

The point isn't them getting every last little gun, it's the psych-war. It's discouraging and silencing any seedlings of resistance. There were still guns in the Warsaw Ghetto, it just took the last remaining Jews to get it together and USE the guns and knowledge to hold of a world superpower.

NEVER FORGET: The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto who chose to resist survived at a higher rate than THOSE WHO WENT ALONG.

You know how the medieval governments used to hang executed corpses outside city walls?

The modern state does not need to go after everyone, they merely just need to brutally put down a few people and most of the remaining people will fall in line. Just the threat of sudden death at the hands of a predator drone is enough to discourage all but the most dedicated patriot. There is a reason why the feds are pushing very hard to establish domestic use of drones.

I hear a lot about door to door raids for guns, etc.

The bottom line is there is a horrific economic collapse on the not too distant horizon. Most people, the vast majority, will not be prepared for it in any way. Seven million people starved to death in the first Great Depression and the US was essentially a giant farm with people who cared about each other. This time around, most of the population will perish.

People who are starving and watching their kids starve do not discuss terms. A 'roundup' of guns on a mass scale will never be necessary. People will be turning them in for food, healthcare, etc. The people are not empowered in the USA, not free, and definitely not ready for any real strife.

Government on the other hand is out to protect its interests and is fully aware of what is coming. "They" have already won.

No stormtroopers required.

If you want to live in fear don't visualize men with vests and tanks going door to door. Instead, if you are like the 98%, it will be a less climatic death of starvation/dehydration eventually.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet (for now).

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...at-the-economic-collapse-is-already-happening

It helps to understand that we live in a Clandestine Empire run by Oligarchs and not a free country. Those that haven't got that memo by now are dreamers.

I hear a lot about standing up to door to door raids for guns, etc.

The bottom line is there is a horrific economic collapse on the not too distant horizon. Most people, the vast majority, will not be prepared for it in any way. Most of the population will be starving to death. Seven million people starved to death in the first Great Depression and the US was essentially a giant farm with people who cared about each other. This time around, half the population will perish in the first year.

Those remaining will beg mommy government for help. Any handout, a cracker.

People who are starving and watching their kids starve do not discuss terms. A 'roundup' of guns will never be necessary. People will be turning them in for food, healthcare, etc. The people are not empowered in the USA, not free, and definitely not ready for any real strife.

Government on the other hand is out to protect its interests and is fully aware of what is coming. "They" have already won. They scare the populace with some false flag BS, trigger panick/the collapse; Problem-Reaction-Solution; so simple for them like taking candy (or guns) from a baby.

No stormtroopers required. If you want to live in fear don't visualize men with vests and tanks going door to door. Instead, if you are like most Americas, it will be a less climatic death of starvation/dehydration.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

You're hoping and praying and fondling yourself waiting and waiting for it to happen.

I was born in the Norwegian Arctic just before WW2. In 1942, when the Nazis established a base on our tiny island, my father, a fierce anti Nazi, hid a shotgun and a shortwave radio from the Germans. Possession of either one was an automatic death penalty. I always wondered why my father took such a chance, but later realized that to fight tyranny one must risk security to gain liberty.

You're hoping and praying and fondling yourself waiting and waiting for it to happen.

Well I might be fondling myself depending on the time of day, but in hoping for the collapse ... that would be a negative. I hear that a lot also. "Let's just get it over with and behind us"

No, there will be no putting it behind us. It will be horrific and last past our lifetimes.

Personally I hope the fake Ponzi money-printing economy continues on until the day I die. Do I want to see it? Absolutely not. But it is a mathematical certainty at some point.

Anyone that wants the collapse to happen underestimates how brutal it will be and is being foolish. Ignorance is not bliss and Normalcy Bias is a killer.

Can anyone really make a compelling argument that a popular armed revolt has any chance of succeeding in the face of massive government firepower and a collaborationist population bribed by taxpayer dollars?

Gee, the Taliban have done a pretty good job fending off the trillions our government has invested in military technology. If we assume the weapon is the key indicator to success, then Mosin Nagant is a pretty incredible weapon...and Big 5 Sporting Goods may have a better equipped army then Bloomberg.

Thoughts on this article? When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them*Over - The Dollar Vigilante Blog -

The guy has a point. The state will just concoct some BS threat or stage a false flag attack, and when they send out the police or army (posse commitatus won't protect you) to collect the guns, the militarist cult will dutifully bow down since the military can do no wrong. No civilian will be as well equipped as the state since 2A has been dead for 50 years. Anyone suspected to be capable of real resistance will be put down with predator drones.

What percentage of our police/military do you think will break their oath, and fight and kill their neighbors, family, fellow countrymen for a small paycheck? How would they be perceived by their fellow patriotic soldiers, who could easily slit their neck while they sleep?
If only 1% of the citizens resisted that's 3 million armed Americans against a fraction of police/soldiers committing treason. Something like 5% of colonialists fought against what was considered the best military power in the world and won. How would the gov't keep the support of the citizens who went along with the gov't when they see American tanks rolling through the streets of their hometowns killing anyone who resists? Or vaporizing the house of that nice old guy down the street who fought in Vietnam? How about if they decided to nuke an American city? How long would it take for the leaders who committed these acts to be swinging by their necks from the capitol building?
A swift violent action wouldn't work. If it happens it'll be little slices at a time. Like they've successfully been doing for about a century.

Gee, the Taliban have done a pretty good job fending off the trillions our government has invested in military technology. If we assume the weapon is the key indicator to success, then Mosin Nagant is a pretty incredible weapon...and Big 5 Sporting Goods may have a better equipped army then Bloomberg.

The Afghans have nothing to lose, the civilian population here in the US can always pay up in return for "safety". In fact that's exactly what they've been doing for the last century. The federal government is really no different than the mafia with their protection racket.

What percentage of our police/military do you think will break their oath, and fight and kill their neighbors, family, fellow countrymen for a small paycheck?

Plenty of police and federal goons do that today with the drug war.

Also you ought to watch "Waco: The Big Lie", and observe the smiling FBI agents gearing up for their final assault on Mount Carmel. From their expression you'd figure they'd do the job for free.

Plenty of police and federal goons do that today with the drug war.

Also you ought to watch "Waco: The Big Lie", and observe the smiling FBI agents gearing up for their final assault on Mount Carmel. From their expression you'd figure they'd do the job for free.

Is there a place (besides torrent or pirate bay) that you can download the entire video???

Given the post above about the number of guns and folks who have them, there won't be a door to door raid. They will be banned like Australia, and folks will be required to turn them in within a certain amount of time. After that, its a crime to have them.

I work as an LE and would not conform or be part of such a confiscation...and will gladly loose my job over it.

If there's any laws passed about the amount of ammo one can buy or have on hand at one time, I will not enforce it...unless the person is an illegal, or does not have the right to possess firearms in the first place, i.e. metal patient etc.

Really folks, don't worry about it. Stock up on ammo and sit back and watch others run around with their heads cut off screaming "The sky is falling!"

When something catastrophic does happen, it will be hard to tell the good from the bad at times. Looks and the way one dresses won't tell you enough to make that decision...but actions won't lie.

Enough with all the "We're all going die" crap...ya know, they make pills for that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top