JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang. The OP expressed a valid beef, and here we are barbecuing him.
@DennyG, perhaps you can find someone local to you who can order it in. You may pay a little more, but it's a win-win.
These days, I don't order / buy from anyone but local resources. In the last six weeks, that has been H&K, ORW, BiMart, Cabelas and Fisherman's. I'm sure, if I dug deep enough, I could find something to beotch about with each of them. I choose not to.

Dang. The OP expressed a valid beef, and here we are barbecuing him.
@DennyG, perhaps you can find someone local to you who can order it in. You may pay a little more, but it's a win-win.
These days, I don't order / buy from anyone but local resources. In the last six weeks, that has been H&K, ORW, BiMart, Cabelas and Fisherman's.
The OP can't find $30 a year to fund the website that appears to have been used to sell their wares for a profit. I'm not entirely sure grabagun is really missing out.

Doesn't the 110 precision have both a pistol grip AND threaded barrel? And detachable magazine? I believe those are multiple features of a Washington "assault weapon" in which case they probably couldn't sell it to you even if they wanted. May or may not. Should have bought sooner within the MONTHS of advance notice that this would pass

Doesn't the 110 precision have both a pistol grip AND threaded barrel? And detachable magazine? I believe those are multiple features of a Washington "assault weapon" in which case they probably couldn't sell it to you even if they wanted. May or may not. Should have bought sooner within the MONTHS of advance notice that this would pass

I donate several places and actually opposed these laws, boots on the ground, testified inn front of the legislature, ran petition drives and put in days of volunteer time ... I do more than 99.9% of gun owners ..

These threads always crack me up. Your state bubblegumed you in the bubblegum, and you're mad at the companies that don't want to deal with trying to wade through the BS. Like they don't want to make a sale or something.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top