JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution allows me the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.

WRONG!

The Second Amendment does not bestow, allow, or otherwise confer the right to keep and bear arms. The Second Amendment DEFINES the right which has always been there.

Great, if we're going to license and register them, that means the pool of revenue generated from those fees will go to creating a robust, well-maintained infrastructure of public shooting ranges that I can use any time, 24x7, for no additional cost, just like roads, right?

The feds will also use some of this revenue to subsidize ammunition manufacturers like they do with petroleum companies, right?

That training will be done for everyone, perhaps via public schools, when they turn 16, at which point they can buy and own any gun (ANY gun) they can afford. Right?

That license will then allow me to take my gun (ANY gun - because I'm trained and registered like a car, remember) anywhere I'd like in the entire country any time I want to, like a car. Right?

This sounds like a pretty great system. I plan to mount an M2 on my pickup shortly after it's implemented and drive down to California.

Hence why I perceive anyone representing the government attempting to disarm me despite no violent legal offenses in my history to represent the first stages of a plan to later murder me.

I will never comply with a plan to murder me. If history has shown us anything it is that the government can not be trusted to be more than anything buy a necessary evil at the best times, and responsible for genocide and tyrannical overreach at the worst times.

I like when someone says 'We register cars, license drivers and sometimes require driver training. Why can't we treat guns like cars?".

Other than the "Cars and driving are a privilege, guns are a right." reply, it just doesn't have the same impact as something like the below.

"Like cars then, if I keep my guns on my private property, then I shouldn't have to register them, need a license to use them or be required to have any training. So Yes, I'm for that."

Given that religion, speech, free assembly, equal protection are among the many freedoms recognized by the first ten amendments to our Constitution and are protected by the this Bill of Rights... if guns can be registered, why not speech, religion free assembly et al also subject to registration, licensing, waiting periods and the paranoia of the left?

"If you are for gun control then you are not against guns, because guns will be needed to disarm people. So it's not that you are anti-gun - you'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns. So you are very pro-gun. You just believe that only the government (which of course is so reliable, honest, moral, and virtuous) should be allowed to have guns. There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small, political elite and their minions."
- Stefan Molyneux, January 7, 2016

Covid-19 you should wear a mask.PNG

Additionally, remember this?

The left rightfully lost their minds at this proposal because, duh, the only reason the government would want to make a list of people from a certain ethnic/religious/political/etc group is to later round them up. A really cursory glance at 20th century history verifies this several times over. A registry of guns is not really a registry of guns, it is a registry of people. In this case a registry of people who probably hold certain political beliefs that are antithetical to those of the political establishment. You know where lists of political dissidents end up going.

I have also been known to unleash, "Well, then you would probably freak if I told you that if you have seen me at all in the last two years, I was packing the same gun I have on me right now.".

I never do. It's impossible to argue emotional topics with logic. If they persist I tell them I'd love to have a battle of wits with them, but they seem to be unarmed...

Great, if we're going to license and register them, that means the pool of revenue generated from those fees will go to creating a robust, well-maintained infrastructure of public shooting ranges that I can use any time, 24x7, for no additional cost, just like roads, right?

The feds will also use some of this revenue to subsidize ammunition manufacturers like they do with petroleum companies, right?

That training will be done for everyone, perhaps via public schools, when they turn 16, at which point they can buy and own any gun (ANY gun) they can afford. Right?

That license will then allow me to take my gun (ANY gun - because I'm trained and registered like a car, remember) anywhere I'd like in the entire country any time I want to, like a car. Right?

This sounds like a pretty great system. I plan to mount an M2 on my pickup shortly after it's implemented and drive down to California.
By far the best argument I've ever heard,,I'll be using that one in the future !

"Political power comes out of the barrel of a gun" Chairman Mao. He may have been a Commie bastard but he knew what the hell he was talking about. The only thing that matters is force and governments are very good at applying it. The Second Amendment is our hope to defeat those who would enslave us.

"Political power comes out of the barrel of a gun" Chairman Mao. He may have been a Commie bastard but he knew what the hell he was talking about. The only thing that matters is force and governments are very good at applying it. The Second Amendment is our hope to defeat those who would enslave us.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top