JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here in Sheridan its cold and dry for now. Were a little southwest of Salem. Im at about 1500+ feet so Im expecting snow. I had 5 feet in the middle of my driveway (not a drift, just from regular snow fall) last December. No power for 8 days is no fun. Hope its not coming again :( . Christmas sucks with no heat and candles for lights!

30 deg. (regular heat wave compared to last few days).
raining and icy,at least it slowed the traffic down on my road. No one in the ditch yet though. Expect to be busy later pulling people out of the ditches though always happens around here.

its like a banana belt right here in prineville-we have 30 + highest i,v seen it for a bit - -10 to -14 most every nite.we'll be in hog heaven sat. as its spose to be 39.
steven

Freezing rain last night - skating rink until about noon when it thawed out. It's about 38 out now. May have a few more iffy days.

At least the county came through last night and sanded our hilly, twisty, but paved road. I sanded our driveway myself yesterday and it was enough.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top