JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing gun related on the list this year - my family won't buy it for me (they tolerate my gun ownership, don't care to encourage it). I did put a few die sets in the Amazon wish list, just in case. My wife will buy me stuff, but doesn't like to shop outside of places like Amazon, so it makes it tough to get her to look at Midway, Cabela's, etc. I usually get some cash for Christmas each year and just put it toward something I've been wanting myself.

What I am interested in this year leans more toward prep than guns, but I guess it can be considered related, at least to this crowd. I'm looking to get a Foodsaver, something I've wanted for a while. Not only for day to day storage, but for sealing up things I want to keep in BOB's, etc. I don't expect anyone to spend $150+ on me, so I'll gather up any cash or gift cards and pool them toward that.

Oh, and I also want a drone :p

I've had a food saver for over 25 years since I actually catch a lot of fish & used to butcher all my game & help others.
I also use it for many things including sealing ammo for a cashe, just add a desecant pack & it has lasted 8 years so far.;)

$50,000 (to buy guns 'n stuff). Any denominations will do.

Thanks, Santa.

BF8D4AD4-7356-45AB-81DE-511E90B798C1.jpeg

Last Edited:
I haven't mentioned any gun-related items that I might want for Xmas mainly because I like to do that kind of shopping myself. That said, if the Missus were to ask me specifically for a gun-related gift, I'd probably lean towards some kind of metal target that goes "DING!". I'd love a target tree with five or six paddles that swing from side to side with each hit. That looks like a hoot.

I'll probably pick one of those up for myself eventually.

I want one... But not that one :D

I'm sticking with this and using shorty defense rounds so I won't need to reload for things that may or may not limp away screaming in the night:
keltec-ksgtan-640832003291-1.jpg
Outfitted with a bunch of goodies from Hi-Tech like their muzzle break, extended selector, metal bottom rail and metal VFG. Also some fixed sights and a few other light weight goodies. Poor Mrs. 3M has no idea how much this will really cost.

HTC_100_large.jpg htc_106_b_large.jpg htc-tcg-pic5_pop.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top