JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My list changes from day to day. I think my wife has gone numb to all the suggestions I throw out. Last year she bought me a Springfield 1911 and had my buddy trick it out with a trigger job and and some other goodies. We'll see what she has up her sleeve this year.

The real reason I posted this was to get ideas from you yayhoos!
Upgrade parts for my 92FS from Wison Combat and the OpSpec Training Sig Armorers Video from Grayguns.

Suppressor. Have three .224 caliber firearms needing one.

But 2018 will be the time I move into that purchase. Hopefully the ATF will have their collective heads out of their arses. I can wish right?

ATF fairies to let me bring home my 22 can as December will be roughly 4 months.

I would be happy with two cases.

One filled with beer and the other with ammo!

Last Edited:
Prepaid Visa's so I can order the remaining items to convert my CZ Scorpion pistol to a SBR as soon as that damn stamp comes in (anytime now).

Wife will get me books and a new pair of duck boots; kids/grandkids will get me work pants and T-shirts to replace the ones I've worn ragged. I bought my gun-related Christmas present already: Bergara .308 HMR with Vortex Gen 2 PST 3-15x44 scope. More .308 ammo on order so I can sort its preferences. When it comes to tools and guns, I prefer to buy it myself. Family can buy me the stuff they think I need, and I'll be gracious no matter what it is. Just having all the kids and grandkids at home for Christmas is actually the best gift they can give me.

I would be happy with two cases.

One filled with beer and the other with ammo!
And the beer should be Bad Santa, you know, in celebration of the holiday and all... 639A4A1A-2369-4E67-9AA2-1E30DDF379CC.jpeg

Wife will get me books and a new pair of duck boots; kids/grandkids will get me work pants and T-shirts to replace the ones I've worn ragged. I bought my gun-related Christmas present already: Bergara .308 HMR with Vortex Gen 2 PST 3-15x44 scope. More .308 ammo on order so I can sort its preferences. When it comes to tools and guns, I prefer to buy it myself. Family can buy me the stuff they think I need, and I'll be gracious no matter what it is. Just having all the kids and grandkids at home for Christmas is actually the best gift they can give me.

How do you like the Gen 2 PST?

Ok, back on topic....

There was a KRG X-ray chassis on my list this morning but now it is in route so I guess that doesn't count anymore.

M1A (Socom or Scout, I'm not that picky)
Railed SA 1911 (Again not that picky, RO Elite, Operator, TRP...)
AR-10
Tavor (Not sure why this has all the sudden peaked my interest but I might as well aim high)

I really don't think any of those will make it under the tree but we will see how Santa treats me.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top