JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My list changes from day to day. I think my wife has gone numb to all the suggestions I throw out. Last year she bought me a Springfield 1911 and had my buddy trick it out with a trigger job and and some other goodies. We'll see what she has up her sleeve this year.

The real reason I posted this was to get ideas from you yayhoos!

Psa 9mm bcg
Mossberg vpr
Pmags .308 & 5.56
Glock 9mm mags (17,19,26)
Ammo (.22,5.56,9mm,.45,.7.62)

Of course on clearance and with rebates.....it's Christmas right?!?

I know! I guess I meant I don't understand the need for the 9mm rifle. I'm not judging! I'm just trying to find out the reason I need one

AR PISTOL are quite fun......plus they work with my glock fun mags.....interchangeablity.

Why not practice on the same platform with diff calibers rifle and pistol........22,9mm,5.56,.7.62x39 & 51

I'm holding out for a chronograph, (the one that talks to my iPad) for perfecting my reloads... and a watch with temp, compass,altimeter, barometer. or gift cards to sportsmans and Gators Custom Guns.
First year in a while the wife and I can affords to buy gifts for us instead of only spending what little we have on the kids.

An M1 Garand and an M1 Carbine to add to my safe. Might happen this year as Uncle Can no longer shoot and in the past year has told me I would inherit his garand and carbine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top