JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
70% venison 30% ground pork burgers. Smoked Provalone, butter lettuce and mayo with sage from the garden. And fries. Kimber for scale.

1000004176.jpg

OK, well.

I probably should not post this, but.

This Right Here...

View attachment 1869497

Could Possibly Replace Your Wife. o_O

It's That Good!. $2.97 at WalMart.
Reser's, no wonder why, they do have some outstanding products. As WEE called out, their scalloped potatoes are rather good as well.

Now as for replacing my Peruvian bride, that would be a tough call cause that gal makes a mean mashed taters…. :D

Nothing but it's Thursday so that usually means Happy Hour Daiquiris and Karaoke at a place a couple blocks away. It's pretty urban and wife and I are usually the only white folks, well to be fair, I'm Meskin. Lots of RnB sung and I belt out a rock or country song. I sing a mean Mother by Danzig.

That's where I would like to be, too. Just curious, how far north? Are you looking somewhere along the Bitterroot Mtn range?
Actually a wee further south and west than that. More like in the Orofino-Grangeville corridor. More like Kamiah or Kooskia...

I used to get their ribeyes but I try to keep it moderately lean and go for their USDA prime sirloins these days.
If you want to go lean, try a boneless New York Strip steak, (skip over the ribeye, T-bone, and porterhouse), a tenderloin, or a filet mignon.
Those are your best bets, with less and less fat on them as you move up the scale...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top