JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On todays market what do you think my AR-15 is worth.

Spikes 16" carbine, 1-7 twist chrome line bore, Spikes m-16 BCG, spikes fake can + stock flash suppressor. VTOR-CASV EL rail system, magpul forearm grip, TROY flip up rear battle sight. Spikes lower with spikes LPK. 1 Pmag. sight mark ultra reflex sight.
Magpul CTR stock, mil-spec buffer.
60 rnds fired (Flawlessly)

All stock parts included.
Rifle alone is $1200 on spikes website.
CASV- $240
TROY-$120
Reflex-$100
CTR- $80
Can-$40
Pmag and grip $50

So retail prices of everything is around $1800

2012-03-05131447.jpg
2012-03-05131604.jpg
2012-03-05131544.jpg
2012-03-05131522.jpg
2012-03-05131517.jpg
2012-03-05131628.jpg
2012-03-05131720.jpg
2012-03-05131938.jpg

good looking stick. lots of quality parts. your best best is to hope that the buyer has similar tastes in after-market parts, and is willing to pay for those that are on the gun. that being said, you might be better off to take a few of those parts off, like the fake can, optics, and sell the gun with a 'cleaner look' to it. then offer the extra parts for sale separately or as a group.

then again, it is tax-return time, so you might be okay to leave the ad as it is, but ask for 'best offer', but with a minimum that you will accept. that way you leave it up to the buyer to give you a price of what it is worth to them. why are you selling it?

Well I'm a seasonal snow plow operator and was just laid off... so i may need to sell it. I'm not selling it unless i absolutely have to.
I thought about taking the can and optics off, but they sort of make the look, i personally like the can (makes the barrel look 6 inches shorter) but yes i guess its up to the buyers personal taste.

Well I'm a seasonal snow plow operator and was just laid off... so i may need to sell it. I'm not selling it unless i absolutely have to.
I thought about taking the can and optics off, but they sort of make the look, i personally like the can (makes the barrel look 6 inches shorter) but yes i guess its up to the buyers personal taste.

Email if you are selling, you can reach me at [email protected]

If you get an offer above $1300 Id take it, I think alot of people who buy ARs enjoy the process of setting them up with all the goodies. IMO Mister_E nailed it. Congrats on the baby and have a good one!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews