JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On todays market what do you think my AR-15 is worth.

Spikes 16" carbine, 1-7 twist chrome line bore, Spikes m-16 BCG, spikes fake can + stock flash suppressor. VTOR-CASV EL rail system, magpul forearm grip, TROY flip up rear battle sight. Spikes lower with spikes LPK. 1 Pmag. sight mark ultra reflex sight.
Magpul CTR stock, mil-spec buffer.
60 rnds fired (Flawlessly)

All stock parts included.
Rifle alone is $1200 on spikes website.
CASV- $240
TROY-$120
Reflex-$100
CTR- $80
Can-$40
Pmag and grip $50

So retail prices of everything is around $1800

2012-03-05131447.jpg
2012-03-05131604.jpg
2012-03-05131544.jpg
2012-03-05131522.jpg
2012-03-05131517.jpg
2012-03-05131628.jpg
2012-03-05131720.jpg
2012-03-05131938.jpg

good looking stick. lots of quality parts. your best best is to hope that the buyer has similar tastes in after-market parts, and is willing to pay for those that are on the gun. that being said, you might be better off to take a few of those parts off, like the fake can, optics, and sell the gun with a 'cleaner look' to it. then offer the extra parts for sale separately or as a group.

then again, it is tax-return time, so you might be okay to leave the ad as it is, but ask for 'best offer', but with a minimum that you will accept. that way you leave it up to the buyer to give you a price of what it is worth to them. why are you selling it?

Well I'm a seasonal snow plow operator and was just laid off... so i may need to sell it. I'm not selling it unless i absolutely have to.
I thought about taking the can and optics off, but they sort of make the look, i personally like the can (makes the barrel look 6 inches shorter) but yes i guess its up to the buyers personal taste.

Well I'm a seasonal snow plow operator and was just laid off... so i may need to sell it. I'm not selling it unless i absolutely have to.
I thought about taking the can and optics off, but they sort of make the look, i personally like the can (makes the barrel look 6 inches shorter) but yes i guess its up to the buyers personal taste.

Email if you are selling, you can reach me at [email protected]

If you get an offer above $1300 Id take it, I think alot of people who buy ARs enjoy the process of setting them up with all the goodies. IMO Mister_E nailed it. Congrats on the baby and have a good one!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top