JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this AWB ends up going through, and person to person sales are no longer a legal option, will sites like these become obsolete? I have certainly enjoyed, and greatly appreciate this site, and hope to see it continue on for years to come. Any thoughts?

I thought about this same question.
I've mentioned this site to gun store owners. If gun stores that are marketed on this site.
They are Shocked that this hasn't ever been shut down. They didn't even know about this site.
Remember prohibition? Well this will be the new Boot legging.
So get a fast car ready to run from the ATF.

People will start using NWF for more than a "craig's list" for local guns:

NorthwestFirearms.com was founded with three goals in mind, which comprise our mission statement:

Provide a family friendly online community for firearm enthusiasts of the Northwest to meet other enthusiasts, discuss various topics, share news, buy, sell, & trade, organize events, and much more.

Provide a resource for firearm owners to organize themselves for the purpose of protecting the second amendment and our firearm rights, as well as defeating gun-control legislation and anti-gun candidates.

Spread the message of safe firearm use and ownership, while promoting self defense, shooting sports, hunting, and collecting.

The idiots who are charging $1000 for a 10/22 with a 25 round magazine will go away and the site will be the better for it. The classifieds can still exist, firearm deals would just have to meet at an FFL. I would suppose that the state headings would become obsolete, as all deals would be FFL, regardless of state lines...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top