JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't tell you the number of times I found better gun related items in the flea market side of those spokanastan shows. :s0139:

Oh yeah you could always find something! I miss the old days when they had 3 bays open for just a show even without the flea market and the sellers would haggle and had good stuff. Now it's like I'm sorry but your old 22-250 bolt savage is not worth $900+ and no one wants to trade. Atleast we have Post Falls and CDA. Still not as good as the past though:(

Lol. Cabela's.
I actually appreciate them. Many here do.
One of the most popular parking lots for doing deals in almost all of Washington county.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I went into Sportsman's a couple months ago looking for bullets and found the ENTIRE shelf unit that using to contain bullets, powder and primers filled with dozens and dozens of boxes of . . . face masks.

There's the online forum called Northwest Firearms, I hear you can get good deals there.

Yes come to our ammunition classifieds & buy ammo at 3-4x what our unemployed members bought that morning at bimart! While the rest of us are at work..smh

There is the occasional deals though I can't argue there.

I rarely go to Cabela's anymore as each time I go it seems even more unlikable than the previous time!

Today was definitely the last straw for me though! I just bought a 25 round Butler Creek Magazine for my Savage A17 and the cashier actually had to check my ID and enter an age verification into the computer! Anyone else have this happen to them??

This was at the Cabela's in Tualatin btw.

I rarely go to Cabela's anymore as each time I go it seems even more unlikable than the previous time!

Today was definitely the last straw for me though! I just bought a 25 round Butler Creek Magazine for my Savage A17 and the cashier actually had to check my ID and enter an age verification into the computer! Anyone else have this happen to them??

This was at the Cabela's in Tualatin btw.

No I have not been back there sense I originally made this thread. I know they have done it for ammo but never parts. May have to take a min to look on my lunch break pick up a trigger guard for a build I'm doing and see of I get profiled like you o_O

Don't be surprised if they change and only sell clothing, fishing, outdoor and home stuff but no guns or accessories at some point. Sure the bow counter would still be there till someone pulls a Rambow :s0112:

CWB.jpg

A couple weekends ago we were up in Eugene for various shenanigans and stopped by Crapbellas on Sunday on the way out. Same there as reported by OP; no floor space allotted for ammo and a few, lonely boxes of oddball cartridges behind the counter. Hardly surprising.

But we weren't there for ammo anyway; looking for an airgun for my daughter, wife wanted to replace a jacket, and I was curious to see if there were any interesting guns for sale. Left without buying anything.

They do have decent fishing gear. Hardly ever any good double hook surf fishing rigs though.

True they have a huge selection always wondered why they never has a assortment of boats :s0076:. I use to get all my fishing gear from Gander Mt and Joe's Sporting Goods back in Minnesota before moving out west. Man was Joe's was NICE! Dont fish much anymore.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads