JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to be all doom and gloomy...but Oregon and Washington are both on borrowed time. One only has to look at California to see what is in store...Assault weapons bans, magazine capacity restrictions, they'll likely go after suppressors at some point, etc. Heck we're already seeing Oregon pushing for a FIVE round capacity limit. :rolleyes:

It may not happen this go around. But unless someone kills the disease that is Seattle and Portland, it's only a matter of time before they have enough votes to invoke this crap.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope we get some favorable rulings out of SCOTUS that can put an end to some of this nonsense. But if you live in a Blue state...and both Oregon and Washington are, my advice is always to buy sooner rather than later. If there's something you want, something you need, etc., buy it now...or as soon as you can afford it. Because it may not be legal tomorrow.

I hope I'm wrong.
I predict that someday... say, oh... within the lifetime of millennials, guns will be completely outlawed. The old-farts will die off and freedoms we once enjoyed will be archaic concepts.

But we'll also have a Big Brother State similar to what China is trying to do with their "social score" system. (example) Cameras in every public corner, giving us the illusion of safety. Rating our every step and limiting those that don't comply.

If there's something you want, something you need, etc., buy it now...or as soon as you can afford it. Because it may not be legal tomorrow.

Yeah, but much of what we think we "need" really isn't.

All that mentality does is drive up the price for us more "casual" users of the same products. i.e. I never owned a bump-stock, and likely never would have, but if they're outlawed, does that mean I should (surreptitiously) stock up?

Don't believe that point? Consider how .22LR shot up in "rarity" and price when we all thought they's be restricted? (example)

Just being "devil's advocate" here. If you don't try to see the world from a different POV than your own, it's called being myopic. Or as it is in modern-day terms, "straight ticket".

Not to be all doom and gloomy...but Oregon and Washington are both on borrowed time. One only has to look at California to see what is in store...Assault weapons bans, magazine capacity restrictions, they'll likely go after suppressors at some point, etc. Heck we're already seeing Oregon pushing for a FIVE round capacity limit. :rolleyes:

Not disagreeing with you, but quoted your post because it raises an interesting point.

Yes, Washington is headed the same direction as California due to all the water heads from there that moved up here to get away from the economic decline and outrageous taxes and housing costs, only to vote for the same kind of democrat tyrants that are for those things. Idiots.

That said, did a bunch of sheriffs or law enforcement officials in California ever start publicly stating that they were going to refuse to enforce the oppressive gun laws because they were unconstitutional?

I don't recall actual law enforcement officials ever actually publicly announce that in California. Or New York. Or any other tyrannical despot of a state.

So, Washington just might have a chance if enough citizens get vocal enough and stand with their partners in law enforcement and say enough is enough and you rulers in Olympia won't take any more of my rights.

Not disagreeing with you, but quoted your post because it raises an interesting point.

Yes, Washington is headed the same direction as California due to all the water heads from there that moved up here to get away from the economic decline and outrageous taxes and housing costs, only to vote for the same kind of democrat tyrants that are for those things. Idiots.

That said, did a bunch of sheriffs or law enforcement officials in California ever start publicly stating that they were going to refuse to enforce the oppressive gun laws because they were unconstitutional?

I don't recall actual law enforcement officials ever actually publicly announce that in California. Or New York. Or any other tyrannical despot of a state.

So, Washington just might have a chance if enough citizens get vocal enough and stand with their partners in law enforcement and say enough is enough and you rulers in Olympia won't take any more of my rights.
There may have been one or two sheriffs that revolted but not many. Interestingly when LA banned high capacity magazines, nobody turned any in. California is trying to do this state wide right now but it's tied up in the courts. But they haven't got any mags turned in either.

It's nice to see people rebelling. But it likely doesn't mean much in the practical sense. People held onto their mags but you can never take them out again to use unless you're willing to risk possibly being cited. But at least people have them in case things really get ugly.

However, Washington and Oregon might fare better with greater support from their Sheriffs. If, say, half the sheriffs in a state refused to enforce certain laws, it might make it easier to actually get those laws overturned in court.

As for me I continue to say my quiet prayers that Ruth goes prior to 2020. I'd feel much more optimistic if we got one more conservative justice on the court.

Stocking up on 22LR so I can sell it for 150.00 a box at panic time. :s0112: :s0012:
That's no joke, back in San Jose during the .22 drought, a local gun shop had a single brick of Thunderbolts. Asking price $135.00 and it sold. Heck, I traded 2 bricks for NRA rifle instructor class.

Anyway, I've been on a buying spree since I got here and I'm finally winding down . I am debating getting another 10/22 or one of those Ruger 9mm carbines but I'm not exactly racing off to get either. Maybe I will next time Bi Mart has a sale on 10/22's.

Last Edited:
Anyway, I've been on a buying spree since I got here and I'm finally winding down . I am debating getting another 10/22 or one of those Ruger 9mm carbines but I'm not exactly racing off to get either. Maybe I will next time Bi Mart has a sale on 10/22's.[/QUOTE]

I actually did not sell too much during the last panic I did have some bricks I traded for other items. I have slowly been stocking up when the sales have been around $18 lately at Bi-Mart. I too have considered getting another Ruger 10/22 but we'll see

I don't "need" anymore guns, I'm working on the "want" guns, which pretty much boils down to older S&W wheel guns and pre-safety Marlins and parts to keep my AR's going the rest of my life and then some. Ammo and mags, lots of both. Not that is matters I'm moving to Idaho after the next couple elections - win, lose or draw.

I don't "need" anymore guns, I'm working on the "want" guns, which pretty much boils down to older S&W wheel guns and pre-safety Marlins and parts to keep my AR's going the rest of my and then some. Ammo and mags, lots of both. Not that is matters I'm moving to Idaho after the next couple elections - win, lose or draw.

You might want to check but I heard Idaho is full! :p:D

Has anyone said "land in a free state" yet?
If things continue going the same way, there will be no free states soon.

I am debating getting another 10/22 or one of those Ruger 9mm carbines...
Check out 10/22 Takedown model. It's so much easier to clean and comes with carry bag that can be quickly converted into a backpack with additional strap attached.
As of 9mm PCC, I love my SUB-2000 gen.2!

Last Edited:
IMG_2575.PNG

I personally think the Democratic party is going to dissolve is front of our eyes by the 2024 election because there is no legitimate Democratic Party without voter fraud. So when the wall is finished and the voter ID law goes into effect we will see how elections in this country really work. The map is showing the correlation between where illegals settle and where democrats win elections and that's why I think their days are numbered and other things happening behind the scenes.

Buying bulk 9mm, 40 cal and 22 on sale at BiMart and smaller amounts of rifle ammo that I would use occasionally. Will be buying reloading dies for rounds that I do not have covered as of yet. And, additional supply of primers.

But I am buying some mags, ammo and maybe a CZ Scorpion carbine. Lol

Do it! I have a pistol version with a brace. One of my favorites to take out and shoot steel with. After some minor mods it's a great shooter and always ran 100%

A suppressed PCC needs to be in everyone's inventory IMO!

Unconstitutional laws must be disobeyed.

The laws we have that work only work because 99% of the population follow them.

If law abiding citizens said in unison "bubblegum your unconstitutional law" we wil not follow it, it would have no weight.

Too young to be complacent and too old to be too tired.

Unconstitutional laws must be disobeyed.

The laws we have that work only work because 99% of the population follow them.

If law abiding citizens said in unison "bubblegum your unconstitutional law" we wil not follow it, it would have no weight.

Too young to be complacent and too old to be too tired.

Well, if you have a way of acquiring a semi-automatic rifle after 7/1 without having to prove you've taken some bullbubblegum training class and got local LEO sign off, I'm all for it.

Unfortunately it's the gun shops that will enforce these laws, because you can be damned sure that the king county and snohomish country law enforcement will shut down the stores that don't comply.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top