JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one of these on a FN 12 GA auto shotgun and it's done just fine with 500 full power shells. I don't know how it would do in drop tests.. I will eventually replace it with an Eotech, but that holo will be stowed in the hard case as a backup

<broken link removed>

View attachment 192065

AK's are flat out HARD on optics. My rule... Don't spend less than $200 on an AK optic. Get a life time replacement warrenty. There are some cheap ($250) EOTechs out there that have been used hard. I got one and that would have to be my recomendation. Get a used EOTech. Waterproof to 10 or so feet minimum.

Another reason to buy a good optic. It's cheaper. You wont have buyers remorse and you wont have to replace it ten times.

I've had my Nikon Monarch on the past few AK's I've owned and it's worked well with almost a co witness. I recently replaced it with an EOTech and expect the same or better.

I would discourage the Eotechs on an AK platform. The AKs can heat up quite a bit which can damage your optic. My suggestion is to go with something raised up off the rails or cheap that you might not mind replacing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top