JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome thread idea Mark. I especially love the idea of directly embedding the videos so they're all on one page, we don't have to search for them, and we don't have to leave the site. The easy embedding is another slick feature of this new vBulletin software. I highly suggest everyone else replying to this thread post in the same fashion :s0155:

I've been loving just about everything I've been hearing from both of these bands:

Last Edited:
Cool cool. Man Jack White has done a ton of great stuff, and the album he produced for Loretta Lynn (Van Lear Rose) just kills. And it's got the song 'Portland Oregon' on it, so here's that followed by stuff I was listening to today...

...then here's a slab of noisy Belfast spazz-rawk that I produced in '03, listening to it today 'cos I'm currently re--mastering the album. We recorded this in a crumbling community day-care center! After hours, of course. Ah, the band is called Yakuza in Ireland/UK/Europe, but for legal reasons either A Band Called Yakuza or La Yakuza here in the States...

...and from those same fellas latest record, a bit more polished sounding & with my wife singing back-up. So ye'd better like it :s0114: They came to Portland this time & we did the record here.

AND I've been digging this today, Nigerian disco-funk from 1979!

okay I'm gonna stop before I post another million things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Today - Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Disturbed, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Rise Against... whatever else happens to come through rotation on the FFDP Pandora station.

I have been listening to KGON's HD radio second band which is all live rock for quite a while now. The other day they played three live Lynyrd Skynyrd songs in a row! Good Stuff. -sbc

Sirius Radio's "Radio Margaritaville"

+1 for Sirius.

Sirius Boneyard, and Hair Nation for me. Gotta have the hard rock/metal going...............
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

[video]http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdSdBvVRN0qkAlUpXNyoA?p=white%2C+th e+cult&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701-1&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=11&xa=.WRkP1e1ACbZMDKcATC_0g--,1297485505[/video]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top