JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, heck, it's GOTTA have a laser, right? :s0007:

umarexfusion2_july2021_laser001.jpg

Ein kleines Nachtzielschießen!

EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen002.jpg

EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen003.jpg

Love having a backyard plinkin' spot. Sure wish it was more, but at least I can stay in my pajamas and not bother combing my hair. 1f609.png
EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen001.jpg

10pm now. Time to move indoors. Not at all a noisy gun, but really don't want the cops showing up, me lookin' like a thug with a sniper rifle! lol

Thanks for letting me share!

#pdxfrank
#umarexairguns

the Walther Parrus in rotation today. man, I wish I bought two or three of these when they were dumping them at $129 shipped.

anyway, a very fine inexpensive plinker!

waltherparrus_10dimes_27july2021a.jpg

i like taking pictures. i like guns. i like taking pictures of guns.
rwsDiana350mag22_july2021a.jpg

now if only i can add "i like taking pictures of hot chicks with guns".
kirstennra1603.jpg
(ah bubble-gum, did i say that out-loud? again? sheesh.)

I'm completely out of my depth about airguns, but I just came across air arrow rifles. So I did a bit of research and bought a Umarex Air Javelin and a bunch of stuff to go with it.
There are better units out there, but I think it will suit my purposes just fine.

At least I don't have to buy/try a hundred holsters for it. ;)

Sorry if this is a hijack, I really don't know airguns other than a Red Ryder. However I must add that I am seventy-one and have never put an eye out.

I'm completely out of my depth about airguns, but I just came across air arrow rifles. So I did a bit of research and bought a Umarex Air Javelin and a bunch of stuff to go with it.
There are better units out there, but I think it will suit my purposes just fine.

At least I don't have to buy/try a hundred holsters for it. ;)

Sorry if this is a hijack, I really don't know airguns other than a Red Ryder. However I must add that I am seventy-one and have never put an eye out.
I have watched some video of those things and I have to say they look like an interesting idea. Will be curious to hear how yours works.

took the new #gogamo bone-collector gen2 out for it's break-in today.
tried a few pellets. i think the FTTs are looking best so far.
(x10 each, BR@25Y)
gamoBCswarmgen2_ammotest001.jpg

Was considering a better spotting scope. But sheesh, they're expensive, even if "mid-range".

So, gave it some thought. Voila... For under 50 bucks, got a cheap tripod and this stand-alone wireless "security" cam.

Oh, and had a couple spare battery packs for the phone (app for google and apple available). Been using it a couple hours now, zero issues.

Hope it lasts, I think I'm quite genius. 1f609.png

Sample of use:

#pdxfrank
#gogamo

#AD Where I got mine:

Was considering a better spotting scope. But sheesh, they're expensive, even if "mid-range".

So, gave it some thought. Voila... For under 50 bucks, got a cheap tripod and this stand-alone wireless "security" cam.

Oh, and had a couple spare battery packs for the phone (app for google and apple available). Been using it a couple hours now, zero issues.

Hope it lasts, I think I'm quite genius. View attachment 1006500

Sample of use:

#pdxfrank
#gogamo

#AD Where I got mine:
Cool idea! We are going to be moving to a place where I can set up outside. Have a few cameras that work with WiFi. Should be great!

Nothing in particular, just a typical afternoon practice for a bit...

(Xisico XS46U, which I think I got from a classified here at NWFA.)

Well, we all know what's better than a gun.

Two guns!

dualgamoPR776pistols001.jpg

After a year of "courting" a few makers, Gamo took the bait and has sent me a few guns now.

BTW, Gamo=Daisy=Winchesterairguns

#gogamo

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top