JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, heck, it's GOTTA have a laser, right? :s0007:

umarexfusion2_july2021_laser001.jpg

Ein kleines Nachtzielschießen!

EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen002.jpg

EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen003.jpg

Love having a backyard plinkin' spot. Sure wish it was more, but at least I can stay in my pajamas and not bother combing my hair. 1f609.png
EinkleinesNachtzielschiessen001.jpg

10pm now. Time to move indoors. Not at all a noisy gun, but really don't want the cops showing up, me lookin' like a thug with a sniper rifle! lol

Thanks for letting me share!

#pdxfrank
#umarexairguns

the Walther Parrus in rotation today. man, I wish I bought two or three of these when they were dumping them at $129 shipped.

anyway, a very fine inexpensive plinker!

waltherparrus_10dimes_27july2021a.jpg

i like taking pictures. i like guns. i like taking pictures of guns.
rwsDiana350mag22_july2021a.jpg

now if only i can add "i like taking pictures of hot chicks with guns".
kirstennra1603.jpg
(ah bubble-gum, did i say that out-loud? again? sheesh.)

I'm completely out of my depth about airguns, but I just came across air arrow rifles. So I did a bit of research and bought a Umarex Air Javelin and a bunch of stuff to go with it.
There are better units out there, but I think it will suit my purposes just fine.

At least I don't have to buy/try a hundred holsters for it. ;)

Sorry if this is a hijack, I really don't know airguns other than a Red Ryder. However I must add that I am seventy-one and have never put an eye out.

I'm completely out of my depth about airguns, but I just came across air arrow rifles. So I did a bit of research and bought a Umarex Air Javelin and a bunch of stuff to go with it.
There are better units out there, but I think it will suit my purposes just fine.

At least I don't have to buy/try a hundred holsters for it. ;)

Sorry if this is a hijack, I really don't know airguns other than a Red Ryder. However I must add that I am seventy-one and have never put an eye out.
I have watched some video of those things and I have to say they look like an interesting idea. Will be curious to hear how yours works.

took the new #gogamo bone-collector gen2 out for it's break-in today.
tried a few pellets. i think the FTTs are looking best so far.
(x10 each, BR@25Y)
gamoBCswarmgen2_ammotest001.jpg

Was considering a better spotting scope. But sheesh, they're expensive, even if "mid-range".

So, gave it some thought. Voila... For under 50 bucks, got a cheap tripod and this stand-alone wireless "security" cam.

Oh, and had a couple spare battery packs for the phone (app for google and apple available). Been using it a couple hours now, zero issues.

Hope it lasts, I think I'm quite genius. 1f609.png

Sample of use:

#pdxfrank
#gogamo

#AD Where I got mine:

Was considering a better spotting scope. But sheesh, they're expensive, even if "mid-range".

So, gave it some thought. Voila... For under 50 bucks, got a cheap tripod and this stand-alone wireless "security" cam.

Oh, and had a couple spare battery packs for the phone (app for google and apple available). Been using it a couple hours now, zero issues.

Hope it lasts, I think I'm quite genius. View attachment 1006500

Sample of use:

#pdxfrank
#gogamo

#AD Where I got mine:
Cool idea! We are going to be moving to a place where I can set up outside. Have a few cameras that work with WiFi. Should be great!

Nothing in particular, just a typical afternoon practice for a bit...

(Xisico XS46U, which I think I got from a classified here at NWFA.)

Well, we all know what's better than a gun.

Two guns!

dualgamoPR776pistols001.jpg

After a year of "courting" a few makers, Gamo took the bait and has sent me a few guns now.

BTW, Gamo=Daisy=Winchesterairguns

#gogamo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews