JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A good morning! 2 shots, 2 starlings with an old Sheridan 5mm. Just 2 pumps to keep the sound quite. First was 30 yards and he crashed into the ground. Second one was at 40 yards with a good amount of damage by the large amount of feathers that came off. Wobbled out of sight.

practice results today, might have time to go out for more. nice weather, looks to be even better tmw.

tendimechallenge011_diana350mag22.jpg

Just cluttering up my garage floor with air-soft BBs. They won't quite knock over my, "Shootin Gallery" air gun targets at 25 feet and when I hit the ducks, the pellets break in half making them hard to sweep up.

Ein kleines Nachtzielschießen!

View attachment 995816

View attachment 995818

Love having a backyard plinkin' spot. Sure wish it was more, but at least I can stay in my pajamas and not bother combing my hair. View attachment 995823
View attachment 995817

10pm now. Time to move indoors. Not at all a noisy gun, but really don't want the cops showing up, me lookin' like a thug with a sniper rifle! lol

Thanks for letting me share!

#pdxfrank
#umarexairguns
You're lucky. I have to wait for the neighbors to make their winter trip to Mexico before I can set up targets between the houses. :s0092:

Last few shots of the day. Going to have to come up with a better night/wet shooting setup.
Don't wanna give up plinkin' just because it's Winter!

see more airgun fun if you're on Facebook here.

#pdxfrank

d35027sep2021b.JPG d35027sep2021a.JPG

Might be time to set something up for NW Oregon?

What's stopped me from moving further is having a good space that's affordable for members to shoot.

Preferably indoors. Say, oh, at least 50 yards long. Meanwhile, I just plink in the back yard. :/

Oh, and don't under-estimate that "bathroom wall", however apropos that is. A billion people is a lot to draw from.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top