JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
put a cheap scope on a cheap gun and had millions worth of fun today. :)

XS60Co2airriflejuly2021a.jpg XS60Co2airriflejuly2021b.jpg

Took the Xisico XS46U out for a spin today. It's a great little shooter. I think new they were around $150. Anyway, done, so thought I'd take a pic and share while she was willing to pose. 1f642.png

xs46u_july2021_010.jpg

Ya know... I'm open for a NWFA "get together" air gun event.

Anyone else interested? I'd be happy to organize it, if enuff folks were up to a little airgun plinkin' event.

Am I the only one noticing how terribly slow this site has been the past week or so?
Its been real hit and miss for me. Normally when it happens while I am at home switching browsers seems to make it stop. Couple times at work it has happened too but, seems to be only when I have multiple applications going on the machine I am using at the same time. I am often using 10 or more things at the same time with 5 or more pages open that have net access. When it starts to freeze up I just close the browser down and start re opening stuff and its fine.
Edit: I forgot to mention too that assuming you are using a MS machine? They are both at my home and office machines pushing a TON of new updates last week or so. Something must be going on with them. On the main machine at home and on the ones we use at work I have had to completely re boot several times a day as they force in updates that all but stop things.

sighted it in, and here's the first results. 2mags (18 shots total).

a couple bad trigger pulls there, but i'm okay with it's accuracy so far.

using H&N Baracuda FT, 9.57gr (1" squares, 25Y, benchrest)

umarexfusion2_july2021_target001.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top