JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some people will get sucked into this fake reality, others wont see the attraction. I suppose it's all about the depth that you are willing to entrench yourself in the virtual world.

I'm not a gamer, I don't do social media. Though I do go on forums, read on my Kindle and stream movies.

I'm sure we'll be seeing even more people who live their lives almost totally online. The internet is a place you can interact with others as well as hide from the world, it's their "safe space".

Bye bye FB, hello META:

I guess no one told Zuckerberg that Meta means Dead in Hebrew.

"Reality block"...
Well that may work on whatever the Hell a "metaverse" is ...
But I would urge one to not 'reality block" certain laws of physics like gravity , acceleration and the like.

The world outside of your computer , phone , tablet , whatever else....has its own reality...and at times that reality is unforgiving of those who choose to ignore it.
Andy

AAR2Spn.jpg

I will stick with Gold, Silver, Guns, and Ammo.
Agreed, it seems like swamp land would be less risky than some virtual land that could disappear in an instant. Can't wait until the hackers steal some virtual land like they have crypto. Also it will be entertaining when real lawsuits are filed over virtual land disputes. The virtual HOAs may come after vland owner for virtual flag or virtual paint color of their virtual home. Crazy stuff!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads