JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think you will all agree that the holiday season SUCKS. We all get frustrated running around spending money on gifts for people we don't care to buy for. In all reality, most of us just want to drink a bottle of Crown Royal and spend the holidays doing acts that would place us on the naughty list. Funny thing is that Santa and his wife would love to take the year off and do the same. Happy Holidays to all of you.

I enjoy the holidays. My employer gives everyone Christmas Eve day through New Years day off, paid, without using vacation time. It's wonderful! This year, because Christmas is on a Wednesday, they're giving us all of next week off -- even more awesome! I dislike all of the people out, but thanks to Amazon and other places offering "free shipping" deals it's not too much of a hassle. I don't buy gifts for people I don't care for; I don't suffer for others' sake in any capacity unless I value them. Period.

Crown Royal is nice, but I prefer Maker's or Macallan. I hope everyone gets to spend the holidays doing naughty acts or whatever entices them most. :)

Last Edited:
While the herd is busy doing their pre-programmed behavior go do the opposite. Ranges are slow! Relax and get those projects you've put off all year done. Lots of options.

Get trapped in traffic, surrounded by clucking hens at the malls, trying to find just the right gift for some materialistic dimwit? I'll pass.

Right now we're taking a break from Dr's appointments!! Wife doesn't have to go back till Friday for an umbilical hernia, then the next Monday another upper GI! 8 times to the ER and ICU over 15 months and still trying to figure out where the blood she's vomiting is coming from! Luckily we have good insurance as the hospital bills alone are over $300,000 now.

If family doesn't get a present they'll just have to stuff it!! Too much else going on to worry about it!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Right now we're taking a break from Dr's appointments!! Wife doesn't have to go back till Friday for an umbilical hernia, then the next Monday another upper GI! 8 times to the ER and ICU over 15 months and still trying to figure out where the blood she's vomiting is coming from! Luckily we have good insurance as the hospital bills alone are over $300,000 now.

If family doesn't get a present they'll just have to stuff it!! Too much else going on to worry about it!

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I hope your wife gets to feel better soon deen....prayers sent. - simon99

Thanks everyone!

Deen
NRA Recruiter

We are taking the easy way out on Christmas day! No feast preparation for us, for the first time! Our favorite restuarant, it's Swiss, is open with a fancy goose dinner and I have reservations. I'm planning to pour a couple tumblers of my favorite Mt Gay Rum and waving the egg nog pitcher near them!

I have always enjoyed the the Christmas season. I think most folks don't like it, as we seem to place expectations on ourselves about all the things that NEED to be done, thus you get cranky people. When in reality, they don't all really need to be done.

I guess I'm still a kid at heart. Still find the magic in it all. Its still there, just need to get back to what its all about.

Be well Deen...pass along prayers to your wife.

Best wishes and payers to your wife and you deen. I'm luck everyone is gone so I get to have some peace and quiet till I break it with some shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top