JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1669644320578.png

Grapes are particularly scary; just one grape can kill a large dog or give it lifelong kidney problems likely leading to early death. Some dogs can tolerate them, most cannot. If your dog eats a grape, it is best to induce vomiting as quickly as possible and monitor them for a few days afterwards.

All my dogs eat and have eaten ham. Lots of it. I had one dog that ate grapes. Wasn't her favorite but she would eat them. She also ate jalepeno potato chips. All my dogs live to 15 years or so.

So.. no eating cigarette butts, and no chocolate . Are Cat turds laying in the bark dust, and drinking from toilette still cool for him ?
I was laughing about it the other day when Wife was calling to me for "help". She had dropped one of the eggs she had just brought in from our chickens on the floor in the kitchen and was trying to keep the dogs away from it since it was raw. I told her "have you seen what they will eat left to their own? I don't think that freshly laid egg is going to be worse than the stuff they will grab given half a chance " :s0140:

I was laughing about it the other day when Wife was calling to me for "help". She had dropped one of the eggs she had just brought in from our chickens on the floor in the kitchen and was trying to keep the dogs away from it since it was raw. I told her "have you seen what they will eat left to their own? I don't think that freshly laid egg is going to be worse than the stuff they will grab given half a chance " :s0140:
My daughter puts a fresh egg on her dog's food every day.

My daughter puts a fresh egg on her dog's food every day.
I normally am the one doing the feeding and often as a treat would give them one and they go nuts for them. Wife had just never seen me do it. I know they are always warning about raw eggs from the store but I am pretty sure that's more fear from the way they are treated coming from a commercial operation. I would not really want to eat those raw either, do not like to eat them at all. As soon as we got some chickens again and they started to lay I was reminded why I liked them so much better like this. Problem now is if we go out to eat I can't order eggs any more as they taste so damn "off".

I normally am the one doing the feeding and often as a treat would give them one and they go nuts for them. Wife had just never seen me do it. I know they are always warning about raw eggs from the store but I am pretty sure that's more fear from the way they are treated coming from a commercial operation. I would not really want to eat those raw either, do not like to eat them at all. As soon as we got some chickens again and they started to lay I was reminded why I liked them so much better like this. Problem now is if we go out to eat I can't order eggs any more as they taste so damn "off".
That is how I am with milk, I've drank so much raw milk I can't stand the pasteurized crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top