JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I shoot around the Corvallis area, mainly up at Mary's Peak. A lot of the sites and areas up there are left with trash from shooters ( a lot of shotgun shells and old tvs). Does any one want to go up sometime during the week to shoot/clean some sites with me?

I'll do it with you. I'm on forced vacation next week. And my company requires volunteering and thisis the kind I can get into. Convo me the details.

Keep me included. I'm busy the Dec 13,14 weekend but after that is pretty open. I hauled 2 big loads of junk out from the 1 shooting area near the Y in the road that goes towards Harlan during hunting season. It looked like a mess again during late elk season. The kids had fun picking up the brass so they got some money out of it.

I shoot around the Corvallis area, mainly up at Mary's Peak. A lot of the sites and areas up there are left with trash from shooters ( a lot of shotgun shells and old tvs). Does any one want to go up sometime during the week to shoot/clean some sites with me?

Did you guys go? Report? Pics?

Oh, you should have posted this in the section "Outdoor Shooting Areas". I, (we), might have seen it sooner.

We went and hauled out a pick up load. Have to get the picks off the camera which aren't very good. We cleaned up most all of the non biodegradable stuff except for all the shot gun shells from the shooting area that is the big gravel staging area. Turn left off the Mary's Peak road onto the Harlan turn off. Stay left and the first Y and then it is right before the second Y on the right. We left the grape fruit, pumpkin and someone left a nice target so we left it. The Forest Service was super nice in Corvallis. They let us empty the truck into their dumpster and had a couple of the guys give us a big Thank You. Did it on Monday before Christmas. Going to try and get the other gravel pit further down when I have more time. My son deserves a big thanks for helping plus he collected a gallon bucket of brass that was laying around.

mp.png

mp after.png

It was just us 2. It was one of those trips where the daughter was at a friends, wife was at work, wanted to try out the new hunting rifle that I bought from a guy on NWFA(Can't find his name), son wanted to shoot the pistol and we have an unused cougar tag. Plus it was just a nice day out.

It was just us 2. It was one of those trips where the daughter was at a friends, wife was at work, wanted to try out the new hunting rifle that I bought from a guy on NWFA(Can't find his name), son wanted to shoot the pistol and we have an unused cougar tag. Plus it was just a nice day out.

Well thank you, enjoy your one year Bronze Membership! If your son is on here message me his username, I'll give him one as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top