JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son had to go to the doctors to get his shot, while waiting in the room the nurse tells my son to fill out something. I glance over just to read some of the questions and I see a question " Are there guns in your home?? Now why would that question be asked?

Because the government wants to know who has what. And while this is a doctors office, the government is trying to start running the health care system, so that will give them access to the info. I guess I could answer no, since I don't live in a home, I live in an apartment, lol! Or just answer no because it's none of their business, has nothing to do with my health. I can understand them asking if you go in with depression and sucidal thoughts, but not for a shot!

Damn, I told my son before "nobody needs to know that I have firearms". I didnt want to make a big fuss in front of the doctor so I didn't say anything. But I did repeat myself to my son when we left the doctors office...

Snopes is a leftest "leaning" site. They are not known to be super truthful.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Few years ago wife had mis carriage. Hospital asked her if she was carrying a gun. Nurse was shocked when we said yes. Guess no one had said that yet and policy for them was new. They let me take it back to my car and lock up though a security guard walked me out to door but not to car. Never asked me if I had one but I locked if up just the same.

Snopes is a leftest "leaning" site. They are not known to be super truthful.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

So your saying that Snopes and the BLAZE made up that there are these clauses within the ACA that protect firearms ownership?

Cause I can find you any number of reverences on both sides of the debate that mention them being there.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolyn...er-rights-and-obamacare-yes-it-is-in-the-law/

http://www.boston.com/whitecoatnote...om-patients/A3B1N0Kn49Efn7VcVniJGM/story.html

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/...on-restricts-doctors-in-asking-about-gun-use/

Don't get me wrong I can't stand the ACA but to blame it for something its not is a waste of better directed energy.

Obama care has a specific clause forbidding the collection of information about firearms in the home. The NRA got it put in right at the start of the debate.

snopes.com: Medicare Requires Doctors to Ask Patients About Guns?

This Is How a Secret Gun Provision Made its Way Into Obamacare Legislation | TheBlaze.com

And you actually believe that this administration will adhere to the laws? They have not been able to do that since he got elected. He lies repeatedly and America can not trust him any further than they can throw him!!!

Damn, I told my son before "nobody needs to know that I have firearms". I didnt want to make a big fuss in front of the doctor so I didn't say anything. But I did repeat myself to my son when we left the doctors office...

Did he ignore the question, Hopefully...

And you actually believe that this administration will adhere to the laws? They have not been able to do that since he got elected. He lies repeatedly and America can not trust him any further than they can throw him!!!

I never said I believe anything. What I pointed out is that while this practice may in fact be going on its not due to Obama Care. So instead of blaming something that isn't the cause how about working to find the actual source.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top