JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KIzcAAM.jpg

I have Utah (better than Idaho's) which is something like 33 or 35 states, (36 now) plus Oregon. While Oregon recognizes no one, others recognize Oregon's! Plus I have Washington but may drop it as They recognize Utah's, and even though it is lower cost than Oregon, it is just one more thing to worry about come reup time.

Reciprocity Map – Utah Carry Laws

If you call or write Utah's District's attorney office, they will send you a list of Oregon instructors that are Utah certified to provide the class necessary. Then you can shop around for nearest proximity and best price. I provided my own picture and had Washington county Sherriff department do the certified finger prints which I could have gotten done by the class I took but it was lower cost from the sheriffs office.

I have an Oregon and I know Oregon only does there own.

and it said permit not permits. So I was just wondering if something changed. I just thought someone may know

Utah covers 37 states but you have to have a permit from your home state to get one.
And it doesn't cover OREGON.
Oregon only recognize OREGON PERMIT.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews