JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a Washington permit and a Utha permit.
And when I go to OREGON I will get one .
When you take the class here in Washington to get a Utha permit they give you a certificate .
That says you did the class that qulafie you for a Oregon permit.

I did not but I signed up for a local Utah class for Sunday. Should be good as I've been putting it off for many years. with a road trip coming in August across the nation, I figure it's time.

I did not but I signed up for a local Utah class for Sunday. Should be good as I've been putting it off for many years. with a road trip coming in August across the nation, I figure it's time.
The guy that was the instructor at my class was AWESOME .it's kinda a boring class .
But if you have a good teacher .they can make barrable.
Here in Washington it was 8 hours.
Then had to send in all the information and pictures and finger prints to Utha.
Then we had the GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN.
so I think that had a lot to do with my waiting time.
Because my permit came a week later after the shut down.lol I took class in OCTOBER.
Issue date was January 26 2019

I will show you the back because the front have everything on it picture address every thing IMG_20190226_175543.jpg IMG_20190226_180146.jpg

i agree with the one guy,more than likely a combo set up,in oregon we can get the oregon and arizona permits and that covers about 37 or so
I forget about that my aunt that lives in Beaverton got the OREGON ARIZONA AND UTHA.
LOL SO SHES GOOD EVERY WHERE RIGHT.
lol .
NOT .
CALIFORNIA not welcome lol

WA does not recognize AZ. WA does recognize ID. In looking at the maps, a resident OR plus the ID enhanced permit opens up a lot of states. Only problem is I think? you have to go to ID and apply in person.

All I know is that the three CHL I have in OR/AZ/UT allow reciprocity in 34 states. That of course pertains to me as Oregon resident. I wasn't aware one could have both a WA and OR CHL...

Last Edited:
Kind of curious what combo of permits gets 37 states. I carry Oregon resident, Utah and Arizona non-resident
and am good to go in 34 states. Adding a Idaho non resident Enhanced picks up Minnesota--would get me up to
35. What's the magic to get to 37?

Kind of curious what combo of permits gets 37 states. I carry Oregon resident, Utah and Arizona non-resident
and am good to go in 34 states. Adding a Idaho non resident Enhanced picks up Minnesota--would get me up to

IIRC my Idaho resident Enhanced gives me 39 or 40.:) The catch is that you need to be an Idaho resident.:p

I believe you have to get a Washington Concealed Pistol License (CPL) as well as an Oregon CHL, which is offered in that link above. Washington is "May Issue" for out of state applicants.

I believe you have to get a Washington Concealed Pistol License (CPL) as well as an Oregon CHL, which is offered in that link above. Washington is "May Issue" for out of state applicants.

Nope. At least not according to the map at USA Carry. Adding a Washington to my Oregon/Utah/Arizona
adds no states. FWIW my Utah covers Washington.

Last I asked was in the dalles sherriffs office a few years ago. The kind elder deputy lady informed me that we can only grant cwps to reciprocating washington counties. Aka, counties directly across the states boarder.
When I went to renew my wa. cwp I asked about getting an Oregon cwp. They hand wrote a note to me about a county I should try, with sherriffs name. It's "not just across the boarder".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top