JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick acting RSO, I can only imagine what he told those two. I noticed how he grabbed both the offenders hand/wrist for redirection down range and the back of his neck also...

This is how Darwin helps keep the gene pool clean...

Having worked at a range before, that didn't surprise me. As soon as that tool bag started taking selfies with the pistol pointing it at the stall next to him with the finger on the trigger I could guess what his next jackassersy move would be.

Clearly he had no experience before using firearms. The absolute worst customers ever were Indian customers. They had no firearm experience, but were highly arrogant that because they saw film with guns they knew what do to, it was consistent. Interestingly enough, the Chinese customers (who also had zero firearm experience) had an entirely different attitude and followed instructions to the letter and rarely had little safety issues....

I'm old, I cant understand why people cant do hardly anything these days without taking video to post somewhere. NWFA is about as public as my world gets and I try to limit that.

I'm old, I cant understand why people cant do hardly anything these days without taking video to post somewhere. NWFA is about as public as my world gets and I try to limit that.

Cuz you gotta be all gangsta with your gat on Facebook and sh!t. :rolleyes:

Morons, but as mentioned great job of the guy who stepped in like that. Never seen it that bad where I go but have seen enough to make me nervous. It's why I like to go first thing in the morning when they open. That way often I'm about done by the time the place starts to get busy. The people out front often are busy and can't watch everything back there.

It kinda reminds me of that video where a muslim looking guy is letting a little kid ff his hi-power at a wedding.. and the kid gut shoots him point blank.

Dudes are damn lucky that RSO was right on top of them, could have ended very badly! Sadly, I have seen these types of things happen, even in the military! Remember that photo a while back of the solder using a Live .50 BMG round as a hammer to drive the pins out of a M-4 and he hit the primer? Yup, seen it!:eek: Stupid knows no bounds, even among those who know better!
Ever sat in a Chow Hall with every one carrying loaded rifles and side arms? Ever seen the big red steel and concrete bucket full of sand right there to the right of the door? It's there for a reason, usually officers who strut around with a loaded and chambered side arm who drop and mag and forget the chamber and some how feel the need to booger hook the damn thing while cutting line! Seen it! About every three weeks there would be a discharge and all the FNG's would hit the deck! LOL

The RSO probably had those two pegged the second they walked in.

Looks like a normal day at Browns Camp.
The last time I was there all I could think of was, some fool is gonna get shot and I'm going to have take time out of my day giving a statement or have to show up in court as a witness...
Exit stage left.

I would like to see a :

Elective , low cost , non political firearms safety course offered in schools or say by the Police Department , like the Fire Department has a first aid / CPR class....Or maybe a local gun club....
This course would be :
Non political...
Covering safe firearm handling...
Just how a firearm functions...
Basic Ballistics...
Basic firearms ID...

I would like to stress the non political and elective parts of the suggestion....

A class of this type may go a long way in actually helping to keep folks safe around firearms....And if promoted by a local gun club , may even give a nice PR boost for gun owners.
Andy

Yes, and I've about had it with my buddy's DIL... we call her "SelfieGirl". It's endless self adoration/promotion/solicitation... this year we have to move our elk camp to where she can get a cell signal to send out her pics and missives!! :mad::mad::mad:

I have been shocked a few times at what I hit send on. Especially when I am playing on my phone here and don't bother with glasses. Often when I look back I think thank god for the edit button. :)

Well, it was intended to be lighthearted joshing. Did I miss the mark? :oops:

Yep, if I used my phone for posts they wuuld de meffed up dor sere. Even on my laptop, my finners do the talking, seemingly disconnected from my brain. I worry about looking the fool, so I constantly proofread, both before and after "Post Reply". As such, the edit, backspace, and delete buttons are my best friends!!! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top