JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Props to that RSO. How do you grab the hand/gun when someone does that and not risk the trigger getting pulled? I would be scared to death that grabbing their hand would cause them to react and tense up.

Not sure what to say other than...
It was their lucky day...that could have gone so wrong and been someone's last day....:eek:
Edit to add :
I'm sure this footage will be splashed all over and used against safe gun owners....
Andy

Basic firearms safe handling and manipulation should be taught in every school and be part of every citizenship exam. If they really wanted to save lives........

I saw that and posted it on my TWAW Facebook. That's insane!

I've actually seen dumber stuff. Went out the the woods to do some steel drills. Saw two guys shooting and one of them fired his pistol right next to the other one's ear. They also had "targets" set up to where they were shooting at 90 degree angles without a backstop.

Yeah, I got out of there quick.

I've actually seen dumber stuff. Went out the the woods to do some steel drills. Saw two guys shooting and one of them fired his pistol right next to the other one's ear. They also had "targets" set up to where they were shooting at 90 degree angles without a backstop.

Hmmm, number three rule. Don't point the gun at something your not willing to destroy.

Stuff like this makes me smile.

I love our right to keep and bear arms.

Sadly that means people like this guy has that right too!

Looks like a foreign country. What nations flag was on the RSO's hat?

Looks like The Philippines to my eyes.

2000px-Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png

Props to that RSO. How do you grab the hand/gun when someone does that and not risk the trigger getting pulled? I would be scared to death that grabbing their hand would cause them to react and tense up.

RSO redirects the pistol downrange in a hurry. As soon as it's moved, doesn't matter much if it is fired.

Yeah, I'll do my shooting at the club thx... I've had enough close encounters even there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top