JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_3522.jpeg

They are entertaining, but it seems like a lot of replays of scenes they already did, like the door removed from the Mustang during chase scenes.
I prefer Denzel Washington in the Equalizer series for a little more believability.

Lesson #1 Don't believe anything gun related that happens in movies without verifying it against many other legitimate sources of information.

Examples: silencer scene in subway terminal where gunfire is being exchanged and no one is noticing because it is whisper quiet

Big hotel fight scene where John chooses the PCC knowing he is going up against up armored tangos for the "extra penetration." Instead of using rifle calibers.

Keneau Reeves is not the new Chuck Norris
He's got an impressive filmography. Yet he doesn't come across as hero-like or badass-like. More dopey-like.

He's got a net worth of near $400 million. Of course, a million dollars isn't what it used to be. Still...

Lesson #1 Don't believe anything gun related that happens in movies without verifying it against many other legitimate sources of information.
Yes, as to the base question in the original post, there isn't much to learn from Hollyweird gunplay.

I have 30) 15rd mags for the M1 carbine is that enough?
Probably not if you're trying to hold off a combined arms team of FBI, ATF, IRS, NCIS, Sheriff's office, etc. They will always come up with more men, ammo, magazines, Combat Engineer Vehicles, etc., than you can.

Don't kill a man's dog…..
One of the kids from Harry Potter I think? Was in a really low budget movie where he had a MinPin. So dobads killed the dog to punish him. He goes on an over the top killing spree as pay back. Movie was really poorly made but I had the dog in my avatar then. So one of my kids told me I had to watch the movie. It did make me laugh as I had been known to be what some considered over protective of that dog. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top