JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what are you going to be arguing about? I shoot SBR and MG all the time and the most I ever get from LEO is awesome pick up your garbage

Whether or not it is an unregistered SBR. You are fortunate that you have never been questioned about your NFA items.

Carrying this thing to the range is similiar to taking an SBR to the range and leaving your stamp at home. If an officer chooses to detain you while they determine your guilt or innocence they can. The fact that it is totally legal (for now) may take some time to validate.

put a full length buffer tube on your AR pistol. works great as as stock. LEO can go screw themselves.

or better yet, do a mech tech conversion in front of an ignorant LEO and watch them freak the F out.

Actually a Leo doesn't have any jurisdiction on an sbr or supressor, only the atf can ask to see your paperwork if you are not doing anything illegal, I might get one if these

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top