JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where are all the members who paid $125, $150, $175 and up for primers?
I did some of that. Couldn't care less about price. Needed supplies to get set up to reload in multiple calibers. Primers were a small part of that. Just about set up save for a couple projectiles, some powders and filling in the reloading bench hardware bits and pieces. Also setting up the old Pacific 266 for buckshot and slugs. I'm having fun. Not embarrassed in the least......

It fit my plan....setting up for reloading as an alternative if local, state or federal government steps in to affect ammo or component accessibility.

No I didn't get caught flat footed. Just starting off in a new direction. Since the last shortage have acquired sufficient factory ammo in calibers I shoot (and don't) to last some time. I keep a couple weeks supply on hand. The rest was moved to an off site location.

If/when prices move down I'll buy whatever I want at the lower price....dollar cost average on the way down and at the bottom.

Fact is I head to the woods once/twice a week and make some noise. Then I enjoy the peace and quiet and let the dog be a dog.....

I did some of that. Couldn't care less about price. Needed supplies to get set up to reload in multiple calibers. Primers were a small part of that. Just about set up save for a couple projectiles, some powders and filling in the reloading bench hardware bits and pieces. Also setting up the old Pacific 266 for buckshot and slugs. I'm having fun. Not embarrassed in the least......

It fit my plan....setting up for reloading as an alternative if local, state or federal government steps in to affect ammo or component accessibility.

No I didn't get caught flat footed. Just starting off in a new direction. Had and have sufficient factory ammo in the calibers I shoot (and don't) to last some time. I keep a couple weeks supply on hand. The rest was moved to an off site location.

If/when prices move down I'll buy whatever I want at the lower price....dollar cost average on the way down and at the bottom.

Fact is I head to the woods once/twice a week and make some noise. Then I enjoy the peace and quiet and let the dog be a dog.....
That is a good attitude and plan.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads