JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I could own just one it would be a p228 non-rail the balance is amazing and it's still small enough to carry in the winter. But..... that said the best deal on sigs is still the p6 import guns (under $400 O.T.D.) and a Wolff 19lb main spring swap.

Depends on your preference in caliber. If you don't require a .40... then, as Buick said, get your hands on a 228... It is, hands down, the best balance you will find in any Sig.

When you hold one, you will know.

Take your pick! Go to a stocking dealer, and slobber on a few. Pick them up, aim them, see which one you like the best.

I have the following; 1-220
4-226's
1-239

Next, 228/229, and the holy grail the 210.

Good luck my friend, JPG

That is a very subjective subject. My answer would probably be different than yours. For me, the best would HAVE to be a single stack. Double stack grip frames just don't fit my hand. I used to have a P225, I miss it some. Definitely fit my hand better than any other sig I ever held. I may some day look for another, or possible pick up one of the P6 imports.

I guess that would depend on your purpose for it.
The P210's are legendary.
An X5 model is spendy but hard to beat.
For CCW a 232, 225, 239, 228 are all somewhat 'smaller' than a full-sized 220 or 226.
For just shooting, any of them.

I always call the Sigs the Rolex of handguns. They are made so well and just surprise you with their out of the box accuracy. I have a 232 and a 245 and love them.

My favorite and the one I never got around to buying is the 220.:s0155: A sweet ole double action 45 acp. You don't need more than 8 rounds of 45 acp if you can shoot!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top