JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I could own just one it would be a p228 non-rail the balance is amazing and it's still small enough to carry in the winter. But..... that said the best deal on sigs is still the p6 import guns (under $400 O.T.D.) and a Wolff 19lb main spring swap.

Depends on your preference in caliber. If you don't require a .40... then, as Buick said, get your hands on a 228... It is, hands down, the best balance you will find in any Sig.

When you hold one, you will know.

Take your pick! Go to a stocking dealer, and slobber on a few. Pick them up, aim them, see which one you like the best.

I have the following; 1-220
4-226's
1-239

Next, 228/229, and the holy grail the 210.

Good luck my friend, JPG

That is a very subjective subject. My answer would probably be different than yours. For me, the best would HAVE to be a single stack. Double stack grip frames just don't fit my hand. I used to have a P225, I miss it some. Definitely fit my hand better than any other sig I ever held. I may some day look for another, or possible pick up one of the P6 imports.

I guess that would depend on your purpose for it.
The P210's are legendary.
An X5 model is spendy but hard to beat.
For CCW a 232, 225, 239, 228 are all somewhat 'smaller' than a full-sized 220 or 226.
For just shooting, any of them.

I always call the Sigs the Rolex of handguns. They are made so well and just surprise you with their out of the box accuracy. I have a 232 and a 245 and love them.

My favorite and the one I never got around to buying is the 220.:s0155: A sweet ole double action 45 acp. You don't need more than 8 rounds of 45 acp if you can shoot!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top