JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welllllll I can only carry the pocket gun the lord gave me, but I carry a .38 ultralight and 357 LCR revolvers.

I pocket carry an LCP, it's great! So small and light, and flat. I was debating for a really long time between a Kel-Tec PF9 or LC9 and an LCP. On paper it looks like not much of a difference, but in person, there is a good size difference which really matters.

I'm rather partial to my Kel-Tec P32. Have had it for years, it's proven to be reliable, and I shoot it well. I don't imagine ever replacing it. If it craps out eventually, it carries a lifetime warranty and I've heard nothing but good things about Kel-Tec's customer service (though I've never had to use it).

If I'm carrying a pocket gun, it's the Taurus TCP. It's the only "pocket gun" I have. I bought it 2nd hand and it's been extremely reliable. In a pocket holster I hardly know I've got it with me.
Prefer to carry the .45, though.

LCP with Crimson Trace in a Alabama Holster Company Kydex pocket holster.
Right front pocket, all day every day every (legal) where.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top