JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welllllll I can only carry the pocket gun the lord gave me, but I carry a .38 ultralight and 357 LCR revolvers.

I pocket carry an LCP, it's great! So small and light, and flat. I was debating for a really long time between a Kel-Tec PF9 or LC9 and an LCP. On paper it looks like not much of a difference, but in person, there is a good size difference which really matters.

I'm rather partial to my Kel-Tec P32. Have had it for years, it's proven to be reliable, and I shoot it well. I don't imagine ever replacing it. If it craps out eventually, it carries a lifetime warranty and I've heard nothing but good things about Kel-Tec's customer service (though I've never had to use it).

If I'm carrying a pocket gun, it's the Taurus TCP. It's the only "pocket gun" I have. I bought it 2nd hand and it's been extremely reliable. In a pocket holster I hardly know I've got it with me.
Prefer to carry the .45, though.

LCP with Crimson Trace in a Alabama Holster Company Kydex pocket holster.
Right front pocket, all day every day every (legal) where.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top