JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably my S&W 642. My Kel-Tec P3AT is easier to carry, but I'm less proficient with it and have doubts about .380. I like my PM9 a lot, but it doesn't carry as well as the 642.

Diamondback 9mm or Kahr PM9 in 9mm

S&W Bodyguard, Diamondback .380, Ruger LCP, Kahr P380 or Sig P238 in .380

J-frame in .38special

At least that has been my experience from owning and shooting most/all of the pocket guns on the market.

I currently carry my Diamondback 9mm daily in my front right pocket, love the gun and it goes bang every time I pull the trigger.

IMG_8650.jpg

It's not pocket carry - but here's a good video from South Narc on how to use a snubby:

<broken link removed>

P32 kel-tec.. its cheap but its way better than the .380 kel-tec i think, since it weighs about the same, lil smaller frame & don't rub your hand raw when you shoot it. Can't even tell its in your pocket with a good sleeve, even to a trained eye.

Colt New Agent .45. S&W .38 loaded with .357 when I need something with less weight.
I carry the Colt in an old Uncle Mikes IWB holster that I had sitting in a box of holsters.
It works really well and I don't have to spend a fortune on a fancy holster.

Your best weapon is your brain.
Situational awareness and avoiding potential treats always come first.
It's easier to not get into trouble than to solve it afterwards.
Also, De-escalation skills are vital. Leave your pride and anger on the shelf.

AND of course, trouble can find us no matter what.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads