JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deepstate.jpg

"What happens when a government takes away a peoples ability to defend themselves?"

We become chattel.

It will not be just our ability, but our right to defend ourselves.

God is removed or marginalized out of existence. (you can serve only one master)
ability to defend yourself follows.
Property rights removed for the good of the people.
Herded into mega cities.
Indoctrination.
Purging of resistance.

When a government takes away a peoples ability to defend themselves...
Its past time to ask :
Why does the government want me to be disarmed...?
Does the government want me disarmed because they fear me or want me to fear them...?

A armed man is a citizen , a unarmed man is a subject as the old saying goes...
Andy

I am sorry, but those in this country already bemoan the fake news from newspeek & social media in this country, yet we, without hesitation or reservation, believe the fake news from Hopkins' Rebel news from her world.news website from across the pond?

Give me a break, and please go read George's 1984 or Ayn's Atlas has whatever series you'll get more out of them than the fake news being slung like diarrhea in a typhoid or cholera ward in a third world country!

When a government takes away a peoples ability to defend themselves...
Its past time to ask :
Why does the government want me to be disarmed...?
Does the government want me disarmed because they fear me or want me to fear them...?

A armed man is a citizen , a unarmed man is a subject as the old saying goes...
Andy

Depends on more than being just armed. An armed man today is just a criminal to be shot in the back three times and left to bleed out. A truly armed citizen is he who stands with others to defend his constitution. Unfortunately our government treats us as criminals rather than patriots.o_O

I am sorry, but those in this country already bemoan the fake news from newspeek & social media in this country, yet we, without hesitation or reservation, believe the fake news from Hopkins' Rebel news from her world.news website from across the pond?

Give me a break, and please go read George's 1984 or Ayn's Atlas has whatever series you'll get more out of them than the fake news being slung like diarrhea in a typhoid or cholera ward in a third world country!

Geez, This must have hit a nerve to get such a response. You seem to be an expert on what's going on in the UK, and the rest of Europe. Maybe you should go over there and see for yourself. Just take the bus into one of the "no go" zones and talk about fake news. And be careful about saying anything that may be construed as "hate speech", or you may find yourself in prison. Good luck with your point of view. I hope it all works out for you.

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

by Carlo

Here's a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it's citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it's citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it's citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it's citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it's citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it's citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it's citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

[Editor: You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe – because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it's citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is "dramatically" up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In US cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn't matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.

Last Edited:
WHAT HAPPENS ?

Well, I know what should happen, or even what a reasonable person would expect to happen.....
....But instead, what actually seems to happen is they worry that the President's pants seem baggy, that Kim Kardashian's very copious rump is sagging and how expensive Ms. Markel's royal wedding dress will be.:rolleyes:

gun-control-experts.jpg

BTW, check out the gun stats for Mexico where disarmament has been in full swing. Oh, you can own a firearm in theory, if you have money and are connected. Or a criminal. In Texas minimal regs to own a gun, guns everywhere but little gun violence (libs typically count suicides as gun violence) yet literally right across the border they are near effectively banned: gun violence and shootings at an incredible rate.

Or Brazil where they are talking about bringing guns for average citizens back now.

London's (Muslim) Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

Good thing they got those evil guns off the street

Begin rant:

Well, that's beyond ludicrous.

Next, the PTB will be needing umpteen millions of dollars for "fist control". You know, when citizens start using fisticuffs instead of guns... er, I mean knives.

Meanwhile, the isis sympathizers have no problem getting full-auto rifles.

Hey there, Men Of The West - how do you see this playing out for your wives and daughters? Still want to roll over and let your culture be destroyed?

End rant.

View attachment 448330

BTW, check out the gun stats for Mexico where disarmament has been in full swing. Oh, you can own a firearm in theory, if you have money and are connected. Or a criminal. In Texas minimal regs to own a gun, guns everywhere but little gun violence (libs typically count suicides as gun violence) yet literally right across the border they are near effectively banned: gun violence and shootings at an incredible rate.

Or Brazil where they are talking about bringing guns for average citizens back now.

I did some research a while back after a Idiot Lefty was informing me on gun violence in the US. This is murder not just gun violence.2016 For a 1 year period at the time. fbi stats
USA 15,656 population 324,420,000
MEXICO 22,932 population 119,530,753

So Mexico has aprox 50% more homicides and about 1/3 the population of the USA

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews