JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really, no I'm serious. I like the Rickreall gun shows but why go if you can't buy or sell a gun there? Are we all going to do the parking lot thing? I know there's camaraderie and ammo and parts on and on and on. Will there be guns on display and priced? FFL's can buy correct? Not most of us I guess. See, more rights for the minority and less for the majority.
It's covered in Sections 8 and 9 of the ordinance. Basically, you can't buy or sell unless the purchaser has a permit AND completes a background check.

Here's a link to the text. Just scroll down till you see the heading "Transfers at gun shows."

Maybe we should all get together and join his congregation and show him how much we can love the blessings he had brought us. Kinda like a rally at the capitol with heat and purple haired gmas. Road trip anyone?

My guess... if vendors can't make enough money from sales to cover the cost of participating in a gun show... they will come to a screeching halt. What's the point of drumming up business if there is no way for money/goods to exchange hands?

I just go to check out the women :cool:

View attachment 1312479
Lol. Clark co fairgrounds hasn't seen women like this ever. Mostly fat broads with Karen hair cuts attached to the arm of some even fatter douche wearing a 2a hat and a grunt style shirt and flagging everybody while checking out an over priced striker fired gun lol.

I stopped going to the gun shows at the fairgrounds when the bulk 129 dollars per 1k of 9mm stopped showing up. The last 10+ years its been out-of-area vendors with a bunch of trash

My FIL was in town and wanted to go to one (he's a California maggot) and so I took him. I saw a VSKA for 1800 lmfao

So I guess I have a question for you. Other than being able to buy magazines, what was the gun show doing for you BEFORE 114 passed? I mean it's oregon so you still can't do face to face transfers. Up here in WA we used to go to the gun shows to get good face to face no FFL transfers on items from other visitors. Once i594 passed that got shut down and so pretty much everybody stopped going.

But basically all that's going to change to your gun show now that this new lawn passed is there won't be any standard capacity magazines. It'll still be the same old trash

I use to enjoy going to gun shows. Unfortunately, between the laws and the same dealers going to every one with jacked up prices so they could put stuff on "sale" at higher than msrp, they are no longer enjoyable or worth going to unless looking for something specific that I don't want to wait for.
Once the permit situation gets figured out, I can see them going back to post 941 SNAFU minus standard capacity magazines. If 114 get a solid appeal filed and injunction ordered, I imagine you will have a few tables with nothing but standard capacity magazines(plus a few true high cap) and a whole bunch of receipt paper.

Lol. Clark co fairgrounds hasn't seen women like this ever. Mostly fat broads with Karen hair cuts attached to the arm of some even fatter douche wearing a 2a hat and a grunt style shirt and flagging everybody while checking out an over priced striker fired gun lol.

I stopped going to the gun shows at the fairgrounds when the bulk 129 dollars per 1k of 9mm stopped showing up. The last 10+ years its been out-of-area vendors with a bunch of trash

My FIL was in town and wanted to go to one (he's a California maggot) and so I took him. I saw a VSKA for 1800 lmfao
You mean wimmen's kinda like this?

1668961309099.png

I can see gun shows going away in oregon if 114 doesn't get over turned. Lots of small FFLs sell just enough to make a decent living and some just do it as a side hustle. There will still be people buying guns after the permit system is up but I think we will be shopping at big box stores. Some of the more popular stores will stay open selling parts and accessories but only stores with key locations and the foot traffic. I am sure we will see some stores convert to more hunting and camping accessories to draw more people in.

Way back when the commies got measure 5 in there was the same chatter about ending gun shows or not going, etc. The gun community adapted and shows continued. They have changed for sure but they still continue and they should continue post 114. Why? Because if we as a gun loving community bring about the demise of gun shows then "they" have beat us at our own game. We need to continue in whatever form it might become strictly to stay united as a community and not let "them" pick us apart.

Way back when the commies got measure 5 in there was the same chatter about ending gun shows or not going, etc. The gun community adapted and shows continued. They have changed for sure but they still continue and they should continue post 114. Why? Because if we as a gun loving community bring about the demise of gun shows then "they" have beat us at our own game. We need to continue in whatever form it might become strictly to stay united as a community and not let "them" pick us apart.
Was that when beanie babies came about?

Gun show threads are always the same. Some people like them and some hate them. There's always the same complaints about overpriced junk and rude, pushy vendors. There's alligator jerky, sequined purses, and the infamous beanie babies. There's smelly people, ugly women, and fat old guys.

I just wish that those who hate gun shows would stop telling us why they don't go, and just not go, so those of us who do can enjoy gun shows without them.

So, the shows will expand from gun parts, accessories, and militaria, to all sorts of other stuff; and we'll bring our wives and/or girlfriends (just not at the same time!) and they will enjoy the shows. And then later, when 114 is shut down and the shows become gun shows again, the wives and girlfriend won't mind us going to the shows anymore.

Attitude . . . it's all in the attitude !!!

So, the shows will expand from gun parts, accessories, and militaria, to all sorts of other stuff; and we'll bring our wives and/or girlfriends (just not at the same time!) and they will enjoy the shows. And then later, when 114 is shut down and the shows become gun shows again, the wives and girlfriend won't mind us going to the shows anymore.

Attitude . . . it's all in the attitude !!!
So... flea markets?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top