JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife & Father in Law got me a SR1911 ruger1911.jpg

ruger1911.jpg

Gave my oldest son my dad's Tokarev pistol 7.62X25 and my youngest son my dad's Walther p-22. Had to make room in the gun safe and decided they would make good Christmas presents for my boys.

I got a set of Crimson Trace master series walnut grips and a electroless nickel coating for my 1911. got the wife a Bersa Thunder 9 ultra compact pro for her carry... since we got her a concealed class last month for our anniversary!

Enough money for an AR-15 lower. But then the group buy (customized) I was going to participate in got word from the manufacturer that they weren't taking a new order. (The initial "hold" was placed before the recent events, and only finally today did they get back to the group buy organizer that they wouldn't honor the $78 price, and won't even take a new group order right now at all.)

So now I'm sad. I really wanted that customized one, even if I never got around to building it out. (Another member of the group is floating the idea of doing a group buy non-customized from another manufacturer, at $115, but between being not customized, and some other logistical hurdles the new manufacturer is putting, that probably won't happen.)

It sounds like a lot of members received great gifts, and some gave some. I'm just glad I finally got some blue. It will make reloading much easier.

I got a new rilfe case... Im stoked to do the foam cut out for my ultra mag...

The best thing I have found for this is to use an electric carving knife. If you trace the outline with chalk you can vacuum it off after and you won't see your marks.

I only mention this because I have a case to cut out too:)

The best thing I have found for this is to use an electric carving knife. If you trace the outline with chalk you can vacuum it off after and you won't see your marks.

I only mention this because I have a case to cut out too:)

Get a few of those retractable break off razor knives too, they are only like a buck each at the hardware store and they work well for the little detail cuts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top